Sign in to follow this  
DivHunter

Credit grinding for purple sea cucumbers

Do you have sweet stats in tier limited tier 8s?

Do you crave the silver precious but have no friends or friends that are just too lame for tanks?

Do you sling premium rounds from premium tanks to ensure sweet victory when required?

Yes?

Then this is the place for you.

Add your name to the list of gud@tanks, bad@lyfe individuals that just can't get enough of them tank monies while stomping on the faces of ASIA (no racist). Unless I am in CW I am pretty much always up for or already running a tier 8 premium platoon, unlocked a lot of tanks over these XP bonus periods and I am desperately low on funds.

Is this elitist and purple snobbery - fuck yes it is! I was devastated that my FCM and KV-5 dropped below 70% win rate, I cry myself to sleep every night. Which is rather awkward for my girlfriend and our cats, especially the retarded one it just doesn't understand...anything. Stop this madness, join the Purple SEA Cucumber Bling Brigade today!

You'll usually find me on MP TS with Raephix, being terrible, terrible people often towards each other.

PSCBB members

DivHunter
Raephix
raymond350
politx_killer
Ezz
Bridgeburner
FG_YOLOs
BOXA
Neo
Rots5
bdave351
Pred_Error (fag0t lord butthole rammer)

Friends of PSCBB

FooTFood
Jarveg
BigM
Tinwing

We'll create a PSCBB chat channel for bitching about how much silver you need and getting platoons.

I shot a guy once, but it was in International waters, so they couldn't press charges.

Look at this guy and his non-purpleness. You could replace him or Tex, probably Tex, what a nublet.

I would, but you are unLucky™.

^^^

Went 0 for 2 with these two prior to a div rage quit leaving TS. Sorry Rae, didn't realise you were still in channel so shimmied on back to our TS. Nice phailing with you guys tho.

I would, but you are unLucky™.

I was farming bad luck and packet loss last night so called it quits early.

^^^

Went 0 for 2 with these two prior to a div rage quit leaving TS. Sorry Rae, didn't realise you were still in channel so shimmied on back to our TS. Nice phailing with you guys tho.

Why you come in after 3 losses in a row? Not "oh that was close" or "I could have done X better" but full potato cannon to the rectum mega fails. That and I had been drinking which strangely enough lowered my tolerance for fail, I think it was because I had very limited time and was getting agitated by the impossibility of rectifying the evening.

I will now shoot invites to those in this thread as often as possible - I will be on from 6ish to ~9 this evening, that's 5-8 for those with un-faded curtains.

add me breh, my T59 needs to shotblock FagCeM-Fiddy-Tees and I need to get back into the habit of KV-5 abuse (whilst maintaining that obscene KV-5 winrate)

<3

My favourite thing is when I accept a Div toon invite, he types 'oh fuck' every time.

Add me.

Because I know it's on but not always what it is.

Me too please! Be great to be in a platoon playing, instead of relying on the pubs.

Will also be great to finally be in a platoon where I don't rage the hardest

Looks like you only have a 50t and with a likely platoon mate being Raephix running two 50t is not optimal, can work but you lack toughness. Though I am sure Raephix will share the arty love while my KV-5 / 112 / Type gets ignored.