Sign in to follow this  
comix

SEA has got ze supah unicornzzzz gettin da 3.5k base exp in T1 haxxooorrzzz

Ahmagad. Ahmagad,ahmagad,ahmagad!!! Ban4life,  ban their clan, ban everyone using same internet provider, ban everyone that has similar nickname. Also their allies in CW and everyone that ever talked to them in chat. Justice4all.

Update.

Rumors are that WG ASIA is looking at how to deal with this mess.

At the very least we should see a warning with no prizes given.

On the extreme though, we can see account resets to 0 battles and clean wipes of the garages involved (not likely).

SMP player [Nige1_sea] on 

October 9, 2013 at 11:50 am said:

I have not watched the replay, no real need. Please show me where it says people cannot assist each other in platoons, pubs or in the hunt for contest rewards?

Please also note that on the “losing” side, the MP players were in position 2,3 and 4 for damage done. On the winning side, the MP players are not anywhere near that. Rasco is in a medium 1 for heavens sake, with 3k damage – that is carrying to the extreme.

He is lucky I wasn’t there, I would have probably TK’d him at the start for bringing a dumb tank….

Maybe he was trying to gain a win in the contest – as i said before, show me where it says he can’t ….

c17g.png

GeeGee laaaa. they need a Rule 6.

OneHitWonderon  October 9, 2013 at 12:27 pm  said:

you should have watched the video before you comment. You just got burned

SMP player [Nige1_sea]on  October 9, 2013 at 1:16 pm  said:

I didnt need to watch it, I talk to these fellas daily

seatardon  October 9, 2013 at 1:33 pm  said:

Ignorance is bliss. You are ignorant

• SMP player [Nige1_sea]on  October 9, 2013 at 1:55 pm  said:

Then I am bliss.

Can I be Bliss? pretty sure it is impossibru to be a state of mind, but hey, if it makes you happy, I am a burned bliss noob monkey tier 6 thing.

Do you feel important now?

SMP player [Nige1_sea]

They disconnected, it happens. Connections in Australia very primitive.

Koalas always eat cable, it tastes like eucalyptus. Serious design flaw.

Honest guv.

lulz poo poaster of the year.

Anonymous on 

October 9, 2013 at 1:23 pm said:

This is awesome almost as awesome as granero in dps cheating his way to multiple top places, he just was a little more low key.

• Anonymouson  October 9, 2013 at 1:26 pm  said:

This is exactly right granero won like 10 placings last competition, most of which he played a handful of games. Clearly rigged yet WG did nothing about this

• Anonymouson  October 9, 2013 at 1:46 pm  said:

Funny how when DPS do it its fine, but when MP do it its sacralidge. Too many moderators in DPS pushing this one me thinks. MP appears to have rigged 1 battle DPS rigged well over 10. Who are the baddies? Not excusing MP but you guys need to get your facts right. It will be very interesting to see the final results. How many more will Granero get and other DPS members.

Brotherlone on  October 9, 2013 at 1:57 pm  said:

To people of the world,

Check out ‘granero[dps]‘

Tell me he is not cheating

oh luk! seems liek anon MPs on the attack stating Granero of DPS cheated his way for 10 placings in past competition as he won 200k+ gold (i think) and 15 years premium. raise your support ticket to WG braah.

Yoo guize...sooo classy!

Guess ur still butthurt over being so coldly betrayed by MP...oh wait.

thats ur comeback? u really lost me there, what and whose butthurt? what made up story have u thought out? pls do amuse me.

seriously i expected better, least try to explain this horrid incident and not act like a douchebag.

Someone post a popcorn gif.

At least it's more interesting than the other kind of MP scandal. Were any of the battles on snow terrain, and were expenses claimed getting to and from the computer? 

brotherlone

I’ve ever seen him engaging with a 3-man full platoon of reds 45-49%’s whom I suspected to be his friends from the botting army, otherwise he’s got to be the owner of those bots.

He just came out alive from there killing all 3 by himself and full HP, not to mention that the platoon was 2 tiers above him.

Fucking cheater Granero.

lol brotherlone are you related to Nige1 cause your equally awful at poasting. u saw what a unicum or even a scrub in a lucky day pull off and esp against the poo of this server. do you jizz and wet your pants when watching WoT RNG videos thinking they were absolute cheaters?

cry harder and raise a support ticket with a replay or till u get ur poo fouled brains out of your ass. heck try a ticket even without a replay WG shld be able to grab replays out of those that Granero won. u know what i hated him most for, he won all those 10 rankings solo for all tanks except 1 that was platooned mind u. #swag.

brotherlone just stfu and stop poo poasting, PBKAC/LAC has much to teach u to be gud@poasting. his brainfarts are leaving poo everywhere for them to clean up.