OldMonkei

Just for laughs: real life vacationers I mean deniers...

It;s enough to make you cancel your reservation.

A vacation is supposed to be your time away from the crazy. Remind me never to travel to any of the same vacation spots these people have booked. I’ll take that upgrade and trade you a bus tour of “OH MY GOD THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS!”

These are actual complaints received by "Thomas Cook Vacations from Dissatisfied Customers"

http://blogdramedy.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/its-enough-to-make-you-cancel-your-reservation/

Wow... just wow... this is hilarious AND "lose all faith in humanity" all in one!

19. “My fiance and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.”

t259690_MY_HEAD_IS_FULL_OF_FUCK_How_many

“No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared.”

Growing up in Michigan,  you'd hear this one a lot.  Tourists would think that swim areas were somehow free of fish.

You'd also see resorts that were right on the shore with some of the most beautiful beachfront in the world, yet they'd still have a pool.

“No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared.”

Growing up in Michigan,  you'd hear this one a lot.  Tourists would think that swim areas were somehow free of fish.

You'd also see resorts that were right on the shore with some of the most beautiful beachfront in the world, yet they'd still have a pool.

Lest forget for a moment that they thought oceans are barren wasteland, why would the kids, unless 2yo or younger, be afraid of fish?

Lest forget for a moment that they thought oceans are barren wasteland, why would the kids, unless 2yo or younger, be afraid of fish?

Why would 2 year old or younger be afraid? Fear is learned.

When I was doing the Appalachian a few years back, we found that all of the scenic overlooks on the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline had signs advising people that if they walked down to a pretty waterfall or some other sight, to remember they would have to walk back up to their car and the climbs may be strenuous. 

I was greatly saddened that apparently this has been enough of an issue for the rangers in the past to post signs, and enough tourists do not realize that instinctively.

The kids probably weren't, but if you've ever encountered the stereotypical overprotective hover-mom, you'll understand.

Pubbies, they're fucking everywhere. How much % of human race actually developed brain? What disturbs me the most is that people this stupid can afford those vacations.

Pubbies, they're fucking everywhere. How much % of human race actually developed brain? What disturbs me the most is that people this stupid can afford those vacations.

The world economy runs on dumb money, take Lowe drivers for instance.

We called them tourons, but pubbies works very well, same idea. 

HA!!! I haven't heard Turons for years.

Used to date a girl from William and Mary. Nothing like Colonial History, Traffic Circles, and people from the MidWest.

Even better was when I used to life gaurd at the beach and watch the folks from the "no water" zones stand right in the break and then drown. Sigh. Get out of the break moron... I'm tired from dragging the last 10 people out.

We started hearing Touron (Turon I guess) from the locals and other hikers about as soon as we got to the Smokey Mountains, then pretty commonly the rest of the way up to Maine. 

I could write a short book about the idiocy I've seen first hand on trails, particularly in national parks, not even consulting some of my friends who are associated with SAR.  What makes someone think that they can load 60lbs of gear in a backpack, that they can barely pick up and strap on themselves, then walk 4 miles uphill in the two hours before dark, at elevation?  Especially when they can barely climb a flight of stairs at the office at sea level? 

We started hearing Touron (Turon I guess) from the locals and other hikers about as soon as we got to the Smokey Mountains, then pretty commonly the rest of the way up to Maine. 

I could write a short book about the idiocy I've seen first hand on trails, particularly in national parks, not even consulting some of my friends who are associated with SAR.  What makes someone think that they can load 60lbs of gear in a backpack, that they can barely pick up and strap on themselves, then walk 4 miles uphill in the two hours before dark, at elevation?  Especially when they can barely climb a flight of stairs at the office at sea level? 

I see the same thing at the resort I work at. People who you can tell have never jogged regularly (if at all) in their life. But they're on vacation and by george they're gonna get up at 4am and go jogging! Then I see them huffing and puffing and just about having a heart attack a couple hundred yards down from their building.