Fireguard_SEA

AALG has no sense of humor?

If anything, its something to aspire to!

Only a select few are fluent in the language of the vagina!

7 days for that? It's not even an insult.

He's just following orders. It's not that he wants to be a dandy turdfaced goatse cockwielding shit sock sucker spunking vomit sample fondler irrelevant semen asswipe felcher....actually I think he does.

I suppose mods can say whatever they want.

Duh...but if you put a ticket in with support I'm sure you'll find them to be interested in what you have to say and able to resolve your issue in a curteous and dilligent manner.

NOT.

AALG is an asshole, he used to post videos on the forum and when everybody bashed him (Running low tier tanks on a WG account with full gold ammo and consumables) he just freaked out and banned whoever he could.

How are the non volunteer mods doing on other servers? Better or worse than the volunteers - some of which appear to be in it for a power trip?

How are the non volunteer mods doing on other servers? Better or worse than the volunteers - some of which appear to be in it for a power trip?

You get either incompetence or incompetence.

Just in differing flavours.

Most of the angry / stupid types are either angry old men or kids wondering why no one likes them.

Most ... are either angry old men or kids wondering why no one likes them.

Internet gaming in a nutshell.

Cent off to a flyer - appears to have put out a warning for using the term 'scrubs'. Really?

Cent off to a flyer - appears to have put out a warning for using the term 'scrubs'. Really?

Do you have a link?

Hmm, I'll have a chat with Mick this arvo to see if the rules have changed. I know that if you call someone something personally rather than just saying it against a group ie "you're a scrub" as opposed to "they're scrubs", it can be classified as an insult/provocation and incite a warning.

Nevermind...

Now that he is a mod, insulting bad players is insulting mods.

Do you have a link?

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/27189-stop-demanding-certain-maps-be-withdrawn-its-not-the-maps/page__pid__631857#entry631857

I must admit that i'm only going off what i could have sworn was there initially - and by context it would be about right.

Either way, seems like a bit of a return to the bad old days.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/27189-stop-demanding-certain-maps-be-withdrawn-its-not-the-maps/page__pid__631857#entry631857

I must admit that i'm only going off what i could have sworn was there initially - and by context it would be about right.

Either way, seems like a bit of a return to the bad old days.

I've talked to Cent, the term was 'filth' or something. I've explained how it wasn't insults and he's apologized to Karl (A clan member anyway).

Please bear with us, we're training new mods and mistakes will happen. If you spot anything other that looks dodgy or wrong, in addition to the usual support ticket, PM me as well so I can find out and train them better (I'm in charge of their training).

I've talked to Cent, the term was 'filth' or something. I've explained how it wasn't insults and he's apologized to Karl (A clan member anyway).

Please bear with us, we're training new mods and mistakes will happen. If you spot anything other that looks dodgy or wrong, in addition to the usual support ticket, PM me as well so I can find out and train them better (I'm in charge of their training).

1238512492_the-happening-wahlberg.gif

tumblr_m3d23tiDFf1rv5j9yo1_400.gif

Sisko-facepalm.gif

Bads need to be referred to as something. Even 13 year olds should get the concept of a good or bad player.

Bads need to be referred to as something. Even 13 year olds should get the concept of a good or bad player.

13yo need to have their PCs confiscated for being terrible and go do some homework.

It wasn't a precedent, relax, sheesh...

I think you can call em scrubs, calling a specific user filth is under Gen insults (just not a common insult). 

13 year olds Everyone with that sexual persuasion need to be googling boobs, not reading tank forums

... but work doesn't let me.

Someone please tell Cent what he's talking about.

What makes something R13?

R13 publications will deal with or show sex, horror, crime, cruelty, violence, offensive language or self-harm to in a way that the Classification Office, in applying the Classification Act, decides is likely to be injurious to the public good if people under 13 have access to the publication. The explanatory descriptive note on the film (for example 'contains offensive language, drug use and adult themes') will give you an idea of potentially offensive or disturbing content in the film.

http://www.censorship.govt.nz/news/news-what-does-R13-mean.html

It wasn't a precedent, relax, sheesh...

I think you can call em scrubs, calling a specific user filth is under Gen insults (just not a common insult). 

Do you have an estimate of the size of the pineapple that is lodged in AALGs ANzUS? I rather suspect that it is somewhat large, and quite possible went in sideways.

I have never seen anyone so abusive and self-congratulatory of their mod uber powers. He actually boasts about it in general chat. He gives new meaning to the term 'dickhead'.

Anyway carnts, I have just declared war on the local redback spider population, the fuckers are actually under the chairs on my patio. If I am not back in 15 mins, call me an ambulance, it means that I have suffocated from the chemicals. Just tell the 000 lady to send the ambulance to the house they went to last week, mention 'DVD spindle removal', they'll know where to go.

AALG was the one that came on here defending the mods at the time when the community was having the most issues with them.