Getsome

15th Anniversary Ion Cannon Marathon

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/22/artillery-marathon/

2hegg44.png

This is going to be a complete crapshoot.  I'm wondering if a 30-day vacation from tanks is a good idea.  Maybe go grind WoWP tokens or something. 

I'm expecting to see this again:

343g687.jpg

If someone else wants to make a different thread to stroke their arty epeen scores, feel free.

Edit: Bah, this shitpoast should prolly be in Metagame.

Speaking of Ion Cannons (sort of) I just got my Command and Conquer alpha key!! :-D

Lol. That had Serb notes awhile back that they weren't going to do MVP for arty releases because it was counterproductive with the arty nerfs.

Guess they decided this would be fun.

Speaking of Ion Cannons (sort of) I just got my Command and Conquer alpha key!! :-D

This might be a good option too...

This new iteration of CNC is closer than CNC4 was to the "original spirit" of command and conquer. Their free to play model seems to draw from WoT as well, which is nice. They've got assloads of generals to choose from, but you either have to buy them with money (upwards of $130 for all of them), or "grind" them out by playing a lot. They also have a "premium" package that gives you 1.5x the currency you earn per game, which sounds familiar. Right now though, everything is incredibly alpha-y. It was glitching out so bad for me that it wouldn't even render the terrain, and I could only see grey. :/

Which C&C? The last one was atrocious.

It's titled "Command and Conquer."

It is basically Generals 2, but they aren't calling it that. It plays a lot like generals, with dozers/workers running around to build buildings for you, supply piles to collect, and overlord tanks for china. It also seems to draw on Red Alert 3 a bit, but it left all the stupid amounts of micromanagement behind. 

Which C&C? The last one was atrocious.

New F2P one. the one based on General.

i have low hope on that one :/

It's titled "Command and Conquer."

It is basically Generals 2, but they aren't calling it that.

Beta app sent.  Hopefully EA doesn't screw it up too bad.

I just want a new Tiberium War one, maybe about how Kane went all batshit insane after walking through the portal and gain a bunch of alien technology for the Nod.

I'll be passing this one up completely in favor of the 50b on track event. Considering how arty works, getting top 50 will be almost completely luck on where your shells drop, and I'm guessing top 10-15 will be all people that uptiered their arty.

I have nothing against arty anymore, but this arty spam thing is a really lame thing to have to deal with.

I'll be passing this one up completely in favor of the 50b on track event.

50B line event coincides with arty marathon?!

How evil!

I wonder if they actually see a spike in the specific type of tank during these events.  I suspect a large portion of the player base doesn't even know these events exist.  I guess I'll know soon since I'm heavily grinding the Lorraine and AMX 50 120 these next two weeks...

I wonder if they actually see a spike in the specific type of tank during these events.  I suspect a large portion of the player base doesn't even know these events exist.  I guess I'll know soon since I'm heavily grinding the Lorraine and AMX 50 120 these next two weeks...

Considering the # of tanks we see in-game that are featured in the weekend events, I think it's safe to say we'll be seeing more whack-a-moles in game. 

They put french heavies and arty specials together on purpose!