1. 1. What should I draw next?

• New german td WTFE100
    • Batchat
    • Foch155
    • AMX 50 B
    • T57 Heavy
    • some arty...
    • some light tank

Please feel free to post your own art I'd love to see it.

I am pretty rusty these are my first attempts at drawing since high school and it shows lol

Vote them up if you want to see more!

T57 in progress---I am getting fatigued on this one...I was trying to work on my shading and got the gun how I liked it.  But the rest still needs a lot of work and drawing tracks sucks big time.  I'm going to start over on the tracks they look like crap...I want to crumple this one up and throw it away lol

I got better stuff to work with but I just cant shade like i use to..and looking up to the computer for a reference is a killer on the back...

1020132221-00_zpsac003cdd.jpg

AMX 50B

in progress

1017132303-00_zpsd480e71e.jpg

And finished...maybe i'll add grass and background later...a lot of work.

1018130009-00_zps5df43bfb.jpg

1015132322-001_zps482ed0ea.jpg

And here is the finished drawing, not my best work haha!  But drawing is all practice and I am out of it.  And all I had to use was a clicky pencil so shading was hard.

1016131731-00_zps433acca1.jpg

Bleh, I thought I just posted a reply. Whatever. Here's a self-portrait.

ಠ̮ಠ

P.S. I couldn't see your drawing through this proxy. I'll check it when I get home. :P

Looks great! 

I wish I could draw like that... I'm relegated to stick figures.

I used to draw tanks when I was a lot younger. Just random crap, not any particular tank, but something that looked M1A1 tank-like. TBH I think tanks are easier than the falcons I tried more recently. However, I don't claim to be more than a dabbler (< 100 hours practice) who only ever drew for self-amusement alone in a room somewhere, so feel free to ignore me.

Pretty sweet for something you just picked up and did. How long did it take? Did you use a reference?

looks nice :) I have drawn a few tanks, but they aren't as detailed as yours.

heres one I did last year, its an AMX M4 45, back when I was SO CLOSE to researching it from the ARL, and therefore being my first ever tier 7. oh scrub memories...

mtc5Wbw.jpg

Y U no sidescrape?

because I was bad@tanks back then and If you had told me to draw it sidescraping I would of asked what in the world that meant :P

Beside, dat side armor. Enjoy triple caliber overmatch, lad xD

I used to draw tanks when I was a lot younger. Just random crap, not any particular tank, but something that looked M1A1 tank-like. TBH I think tanks are easier than the falcons I tried more recently. However, I don't claim to be more than a dabbler (< 100 hours practice) who only ever drew for self-amusement alone in a room somewhere, so feel free to ignore me.

Pretty sweet for something you just picked up and did. How long did it take? Did you use a reference?

That's about an hour at that stage I'm going to finish it tonight...I see the far track skirt is off I need to fix it, I find myself using an eraser way more then I ever have lol...

And yea I used a reference, people that can draw without a reference are amazing.  The tracks are going to be tedious to finish and I'll do some shading and smoothing.

Pictures coming tonight probably, maybe i'll enter it in one of the WOT fan art contests if another ever comes up for some goldz.

i used to draw objects too.. nice work mate, but try improving the "perspective" of your drawing. With that skill i know you can figure it out soon. 

Cheers! :)

I updated the OP with the finished drawing...

If you guys like this and want me to try a specific tank maybe I'll do another it was fun.

And some pumpkin carving for Halloween last year..also my first carving ever lol..

Pinhead from hellrasier

It's hard to see the nails in this picture but i'm too lazy to upload a better one.

jackolantern.jpg

Thats drawn from an in game picture that's how the tracks looked to me lol

My next drawing hopefully will be with a better pencil and a good eraser.  The clicky POS I used is in the finished 50B pic lol

Hey man that AMX50B looks real sweet.

If that's your definition of "rusty" i don't want to think about what you could achieve when you get back on tracks :D 

Real good job, keep it up :)

Hey man that AMX50B looks real sweet.

If that's your definition of "rusty" i don't want to think about what you could achieve when you get back on tracks :D

Real good job, keep it up :)

Thanks man.

I think I will go get some real drawing paper, some good lead and charcoal pencils, a good eraser, and blending tools tonight.

That's drawn on the back of some of the paperwork from buying my house hahaha

I am really starting to want to keep drawing.

Good use of house paperwork. Wish i had that idea some years ago, those papers still sit somewhere in a drawer unused.

Hope you did this after buying the house else we might have some trouble incoming  :tongue:

Those are awesome man!  I could probably try for 3 years and still not manage to draw one that looks as good.

Good use of house paperwork. Wish i had that idea some years ago, those papers still sit somewhere in a drawer unused.

Hope you did this after buying the house else we might have some trouble incoming  :tongue:

"You see this tank on the back?  Well either you give me a really good price or I drive that through the house tomorrow."

I got some real paper and drawing supplies now the only question is what to draw?

T57

Patton are sexy

Leo or new E100 TD are nice

or?