I try and be an asshole, not sure if that's like an arsehole. My theory is asshole is American and awesome, and arsehole is Euro and we Americans don't care about that. 

(Please don't shame me for my winrate! This weekend it's serious tonks! I breaking out spreadsheets and replays... )

If you park behind my TD, I will TK you and whoever you're platooned with without you calling me names first. Don't play like a trash pub and block my retreat.

Oh and xoxoxoxo.

Free tip, red area = DO NOT GO.

bgperr.png

thats the slipsteam and it makes you go faster

I did not start this thread to purposely put down PBKAC, as I said in the OP, I like them as a clan. But going from the experiences I've had playing with them, I have not met a member that is kind or upstanding. I thought the way the commander responded to my messages was quite childish, if I had done something similar my commander would give me a warning of some sort, maybe have me apologize to the player, etc.

Anyway...http://wotreplays.com/site/389949#swamp-bph1994-kv-1

I know some will argue that my blocking his retreat is the reason the Hellcat shot him, but he took the hit before I even came up to shoot, and I got out of sniper view to adjust my tank and allow him to retreat.

Even if that does piss somebody off, maybe it warrants shooting me once, but why killing me?

I'm sure I'll get downvoted to hell for this but I guess I expect more from a respectable clan on here.

I try and be an asshole, not sure if that's like an arsehole. My theory is asshole is American and awesome, and arsehole is Euro and we Americans don't care about that. 

"arse" is so much better as a curseword though, carries a certain weight.

"ass" is like you can't even be bothered to insult them properly, no effort.

The answer to your question is:

Prior to provocation: No.

Post provocation: This is gonna be a bad time if you have thin skin.

Not only did you completely block him unnecessarily, I think you also threw his return shot off as well. FYI he takes the first shot as hes backing into you, so you probably stopped him angling.

Sometimes teammates are as much a threat as the enemy and need to be put down.

watched the replay... you very much blocked him. you sat right behind him and gave him no room to move. 

obviously that doesn't excuse his actions, but what you did was completely incorrect as well.

Before you read any further, I like PBKAC, I see a lot of them on this forum and they have incredible stats and seem to be a respectable clan.

However...

Most times I have played with or against PBKAC, the players that I meet are just utter douches. For example, I competed in the Dirty Dozen 12 v 12 tier 1 tournament with a bunch of guys from SIMP and SNRK and ran into a PBKAC team. Very good players, but such disrespectful trash talkers. Most people say "o7", "gl hf" or something along those lines when competing against other skilled players. But these guys would just be saying stuff like "hey can I ask you a question? what's SIMP stand for?" "simple plan?" "what's your favorite simple plan song?", and just being annoying. But whatever, we won that match.

But the reason I'm posting this is because of a match I just played with a certain PBKAC member on Swamp. I was in my KV-1, he's in an SU-100. There's a Hellcat in front of us and I'm trying to shoot over his tank at the Hellcat by slowly adjusting my tank so the gun depression reaches him. Just as I have my shot zero'd in he backs up and places his tank in my way. So I had enough, I push forward and scrape past him and put a shot into the Hellcat before going back into cover. I say "stupid su 100". Apparently this pissed him off enough to unload 400 damage into my tank, killing my gunner and destroying my turret. He said something along the lines of "don't push me" after unloading another shell into my tank and teamkilling me in the first few minutes of the game. I see that he's in PBKAC and find this kind of play to be a bad representation of such a good clan.

So I stay in-game and wait until it's over so I can message one of the commanders or deputy commanders about such a flagrant TK. I have the replay recorded as well.

I go on the clan page and find that this guy is apparently a deputy commander. So I message the commander on the forum and in-game telling him to read the message I just sent him. Now I was removed from his contacts afterward and I closed the chat window but I believe these were his exact replies:

"Thanks. I have read through the message and talked to Vill. He will be receiving an award, a sum of gold, and a one week paid vacation to Vera Cruz."

"xoxoxoxoxoxo"

"ziddycat"

Now I don't know what this forum's rules are regarding naming-and-shaming or whether or not there's a better place to put this topic, but I'm really curious as to whether everyone in PBKAC is like this?

I also have the replay and can upload it to wotreplays if anybody really wants proof of this incident.

This is a LOT of :words: and all i know is this: Mad was 7/10, would do again.

As official diplomat of PBKAC, I would like to extend my utter most sincere apologies that you feel that way. Please submit all future PBKAC trash talk TK with at least 3 screen shots, after battle statistics and replays via forum PM to ZiddyCat. He will promptly address your issue. If he does not reply after 1 day, please resend the message, as he may have missed it initially. If you can not reach him via PM, here is our TS info: pbkac.ts.nfoservers.com please come on and discuss such incidents with him in detail, preferable around 10 PM PST, in the channel where you'll see many players gathered around for this "training" thing. We take our member's public behavior seriously and would appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks.

dPSB4vH.jpg

looks like your blocking him there to me.

also, you bumped him again just as he fired. probably throwing off his aim.

I can understand his frustration, I never said I wasn't at fault. I just thought his reaction was excessive and the way his commander handled it afterwards was childish.

If I was some 42%er in a tier 3 tank ramming him repeatedly I could understand the TK, but I just thought it was excessive.

I see that this thread is only going in one direction with the perspectives on this so I'll just let it run its course.

"arse" is so much better as a curseword though, carries a certain weight.

"ass" is like you can't even be bothered to insult them properly, no effort.

Saying 'arse' in the USA will get you labeled a D&D geek or worse a Ren Fair wierdo. 

I remember that tournament match, man, you guys were so butthurt about simple questions about simple plan.

I can understand his frustration, I never said I wasn't at fault. I just thought his reaction was excessive and the way his commander handled it afterwards was childish.

If I was some 42%er in a tier 3 tank ramming him repeatedly I could understand the TK, but I just thought it was excessive.

I see that this thread is only going in one direction with the perspectives on this so I'll just let it run its course.

Here's the thing.  I have no direct stake in this mess.  I'm beneath the notice of the Kittehs (and yours as well), but understand exactly what it is you're doing.

You come in here, knowing that a huge chunk of the forumites are either Kittehs, or close friends of them.  Your own actions in the battle were poor (both in terms of how your play affected the SU-100, as well as your comments in the chat.)  Was the SU-100's response an overreaction?  Probably, though I'm one who will never purposely shoot a teammate who isn't blue, so I take a fairly extreme view.

Yet you come in here throwing broad strokes about every last member of the clan, and talking about how many bad experiences you've gotten.  Of course you got dogpiled. 

If some neutral party wanted to assign fault, there would be plenty on both sides in this (though some debate as to the exact percentages).  When you come into a forum like this under those circumstances and paint yourself as the aggrieved party, you will get pushback.

This seems to an issue between a player in our clan & other clan.  I believe it is incorrect to judge a clan by the actions of 1 player.  I would prefer you don't bash our clan because of a posting of 1 of it's members. 

IMO, you should never shoot the green tanks.  Unless somebody is pushing you off a cliff or pushing you into enemy fire. 

It's not really a good idea to make contact with the rear of a teammate's tank during a battle.  Shooting over him is very poor judgement.  Anytime you are in contact with the rear of an enemy tank, you prevent him from moving.  Also, banging into a tank in the process of shooting hurts your team.  I'm not saying his TK was the proper response to in this situation.  I would suggest that before you complain about a tankers actions to his clan you ensure you are blameless. 

It appears that both players are at fault here. 

I've had little to do with any member of PBKAC. 

That is just unadulterated badness, and ostensibly having good stats does not excuse that. I can tell you think it does because of what you say ingame afterwards.

Rather than apologize, you insulted him then tried to get him kicked out of his clan. The Cmdr brushed you off like a 42%er because you act like one in every way.

I really think some people just pay others to play their accounts so they can have good stats. Any purple player should know not to be behind someone, alas, that bit of retardation seems to have stuck with this one.