Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

Can I just say that fags are the best chrismakwanzahanuramadanewsolstivus celebrators ever?

I cant abide dick personally but my very favorite members of humanity are gays in the holidays.

Thank you for being who you are all the time but most fabulous during this season. I'll just say it: the world needs more fags. We would truly be a better planet if nore of you came out. I cant wait for actual love to be the heart of the season.

+1

Finished the Archer, now onto the Achilles. Free XP'd out all the modules, first impressions aren't good. It's a Wolverine with lower DPM, worse gun handling, half the gun depression, and less armour in trade for getting the Black Prince's 17pdr and a mediumesque straight line acceleration... and being a tier higher. It'd make a really good T5 if they just cut down the HP and RoF, but at T6 I cant help but think "Why?". It's really, really clumsy, quite large, has no armour to speak of, is not fast due to the 48kph top speed, doesn't have particularly good firepower, and -5 gun depression is really annoying. You're just getting pen and accuracy. Plus it keeps the problems of the Wolverine - the turret and hull sides are overmatched by everything, the turret turns at the rate of glacier, etc.

Not looking forward to the T7 either, honestly. It's a giant Comet with absolutely no armour on the turret, no HP, no vstab, less viewrange, less gun depression, and crippled agility. It gets 25 pen and 10 alpha. Noping right out of there.

Cannot remember if i've ever asked you before, but considering you're going up the line, I figure i'll ask. I've always been of the opinion, even in the de-tuned current state(relative to release), that there is no good reason for guns larger than 155 to exist on conventional tank chassis in this game. Arty is stupid/random enough, land arty/JPE add very little dynamic to the ever exciting WoT "meta-game" or whatever. I'd rather they outright remove the 183/4005 forever than these half-assed attempts to balance them. Every time I bring this up, someone says that I'm just mad because I got 1-shot by one or whatever. I mean, I can counter it, I know how it works, i have 150~ battles in the 183 and understand the mechanics, I just think crippling alpha is awful for the game, at that point. I'm curious as to thoughts from other people, but in this instance, you/ziddy in particular, as this is your thread and what not :P

Merry Christmas!

Finished the Archer, now onto the Achilles. Free XP'd out all the modules, first impressions aren't good. It's a Wolverine with lower DPM, worse gun handling, half the gun depression, and less armour in trade for getting the Black Prince's 17pdr and a mediumesque straight line acceleration... and being a tier higher. It'd make a really good T5 if they just cut down the HP and RoF, but at T6 I cant help but think "Why?". It's really, really clumsy, quite large, has no armour to speak of, is not fast due to the 48kph top speed, doesn't have particularly good firepower, and -5 gun depression is really annoying. You're just getting pen and accuracy. Plus it keeps the problems of the Wolverine - the turret and hull sides are overmatched by everything, the turret turns at the rate of glacier, etc.

Not looking forward to the T7 either, honestly. It's a giant Comet with absolutely no armour on the turret, no HP, no vstab, less viewrange, less gun depression, and crippled agility. It gets 25 pen and 10 alpha. Noping right out of there.

I haven't played them yet, but I don't get the entire line. Only the Tier 8 seems to be worthwhile, because of dpm+(semi)mobility combo. Everything else seems to have a flavour, but that flavour is shit.

From my understanding, the only good one in the line is the T8. You basically have the 4202 gun to snipe with, combined with great acceleration and decent top speed (52-ish). 210/480 HESH may not be fabulous at T10, but its pretty solid at T8.

wFNEcPi.jpg

So how do yous feel about War Thunder?

Some bs and glitchiness happens, but I've been enjoying myself a good deal putting Iraqi and Chinese flags on everything and yoloing people too hard that they die.

The tanks? I don't like Warthunder at all, game is pretty much floor trash compared to WoT imho, and that's saying something. Granted, I havent played in a long time.

Warthunder planes are pretty good, but I'm not much of an aerial guy.

The tanks? I don't like Warthunder at all, game is pretty much floor trash compared to WoT imho, and that's saying something. Granted, I havent played in a long time.

Warthunder planes are pretty good, but I'm not much of an aerial guy.

I'll have to try the planes eventually, but I haven't been doing hardly any flying recently.