Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

• Free xp the Awfulpanther and work on the RU251
  • Free xp the 30.01H and work on the 30.02M
  • Free xp the Pz3/4 and work on the 30.01D
  • Free xp the 59-16 and work on the WZ-131 and WZ-132
  • Buy the WZ-120 and work on the 121
  • Buy the Cent 7/1 and work on the FV4202

• If you like lights at all the RU is the best general one, even better than my beloved WZ-132.
  • Manpanther is enjoyable enough, though there are the normal issues with tier 6.
  • vOv
  • WZ-132's sun has set somewhat, it's a bit frustrating to drive what I used to enjoy so much knowing what the other tier 8 lights are like.
  • WZ-120/121 are both quite enjoyable and fairly unique as vehicles go. If you can live with the gun depression, that is.
  • Cent 7 is okay, don't think I'd go back to it.

I vote WZ-120. If you've ascended the heavy line, as I believe you have, you should have most of the modules already. Use free XP on tracks and turret and have everything right off the bat.

Thank you =)

So, I have 3m credits and 2.6k gold. Here are my options:

• Free xp the Awfulpanther and work on the RU251
  • Free xp the 30.01H and work on the 30.02M
  • Free xp the Pz3/4 and work on the 30.01D
  • Free xp the 59-16 and work on the WZ-131 and WZ-132
  • Buy the WZ-120 and work on the 121
  • Buy the Cent 7/1 and work on the FV4202
Opinions?

RU and 121 are probably your best bets. RU is like a mini Leo (all the Leo strengths work much better as a T8 light) and the 121 has alpha but dat lack of depression is frustrating.

Update on this - WZ-120 in my garage thanks to sela & the credit bonuses for the new personal missions. Played if for a few matches, I'm pretty impressed.

I just got my 120 a few days ago. feels SO much better than the 34-2 omg. -3 still sucks but it's so much more worth when you slap someone for like 540+

I just got my 120 a few days ago. feels SO much better than the 34-2 omg. -3 still sucks but it's so much more worth when you slap someone for like 540+

Lol, and it pens just about everything you see. so fun to bully the IS-6s that were such a pain in the balls in the 342

Yeah, the pen without the firepower loss that the other high pen T9 meds have makes the gun feel really respectable. Still derpy as hell though, unfortunately. It's exacerbated by the gun depression, too. Luckily there are a lot more flat maps then there once was, so it's not a problem all the time. When it's not a problem, I'd put the WZ-120 up there with the top T9 meds (E-50, T54, maaaybe Patton). It's just a problem too often for the WZ to keep that ranking in general terms.