Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

Knowing that both of you are far beyond it, is there anything you would recommend for dealing with a stock t54 (excluding free xp because I have no money). I just find it to be so very bad. The turret isn't bouncy, the gun handling is abysmal (and I have the lb1) It barely reloads faster than the t54 light. And then it's 80k xp to get just one of the top guns. I have not played the arl v39, but I have played the lee, and I'm putting this tank towards that end of the frustrating to play scale. Please give me some of your purply knowledge

Please

Knowing that both of you are far beyond it, is there anything you would recommend for dealing with a stock t54 (excluding free xp because I have no money). I just find it to be so very bad. The turret isn't bouncy, the gun handling is abysmal (and I have the lb1) It barely reloads faster than the t54 light. And then it's 80k xp to get just one of the top guns. I have not played the arl v39, but I have played the lee, and I'm putting this tank towards that end of the frustrating to play scale. Please give me some of your purply knowledge

Please

Stock Tier 9s are generally the worst tanks you can possibly play. You can save up some free xp without spending money though the regular 10%, and try to platoon and use x3 and x5 specials to make it easier.

All you guys with wz 120s and im here not buying mine because i am poor and cant afford to get gold to unlock the modules :(

Filthy rich boys  =D

also time for gay jokes:

Q: How much cum does a gay guy have? A: A butt load 

Q: What did one gay sperm say to another? A: "How do we find an egg in all of this shit?" 

Q: What do you call a gay Ginger? A: Flaming. 

Q: What do you call a 5-Man gay mariachi band? A: Juan Direction 

Q: How do you say homosexual in Jewish? A: heblew. 

Q: What do you call a gay French bread? A: A f*guette 

Sold my 50B and bought a batchat because reasons. Haven't played with the bat in quite a while, sold it forever ago because I was legitimately not skilled enough to make use of it well.

At first I though "wow this tank is unfair levels of good", followed by a few games of "damn if only I didnt miss half my clip" or "damn i just lost by fifth module/crewmember this match". Much like the 50B, it's a bit unreliable, although vastly superior on the open maps. Losing Prokh/Malinvoka with this thing is difficult to do. I'm personally of the opinion that the Bat is the better vehicle, the 50B's handling/pen/accuracy doesn't often mean as much as the Bat's mobility/burst/camo. Usually. Sometimes I really wish I was more accurate, but then I also realize that I'd probably have been dead two times over if I was in a 50B...

While I'm at it, I noticed getting WN8 in that thing is hard. I had a 1 kill/4,850 damage match and barely broke the 4k barrier. Really odd.

Holy shit man, learn me your secrets. I've been stuck at this stupid ~2k plateau for MONTHS.

Pretend you're Barks, but with a 121.

Or play a T54 :^) 

/ platoon with good players, keep sessions short but intense, and remember and think on your mistakes (This is mainly why I keep sessions short: I remember how I messed up). Its worked for me to get to where I am very quickly.

edit: added punctuation 

Okay, so, the 4502B(ias). I don't really enjoy the tank, it's too clumsy and the gun sorta sucks ass (it feels very, very russian), but I can't bring myself to sell it because every session there's always ONE guy who gets so pissed at the lower plate armour. Today I had a M103 that asserted he was just massively unlucky that his half dozen shots all bounced off. He went as far as to open a PM with me and tell me how he "pens VKs there all the time with this gun". I told him facts are facts, the armour is 320mm and he wasn't ever going to pen it. He responds with "It doesn't matter what you say." and then closes the chat.

ohpubbies

Okay, so, the 4502B(ias). I don't really enjoy the tank, it's too clumsy and the gun sorta sucks ass (it feels very, very russian), but I can't bring myself to sell it because every session there's always ONE guy who gets so pissed at the lower plate armour. Today I had a M103 that asserted he was just massively unlucky that his half dozen shots all bounced off. He went as far as to open a PM with me and tell me how he "pens VKs there all the time with this gun". I told him facts are facts, the armour is 320mm and he wasn't ever going to pen it. He responds with "It doesn't matter what you say." and then closes the chat.

ohpubbies

I always enjoy recalling what someone said about the current VK when it was on the test server.

"It's fun to watch BatChats stop in front of you and start BatChatting you and then wonder why you aren't getting BatChatted."