Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

1.) Which line should I go down, the Russian med line (rear-mounted) or the German light line (I'm ending it at the Leo 1)?

2.) T49 or M46? (or T32 if I can squeeze that one in)

1.) Russian meds, A-43/Obj 416/Obj 430 v2/Obj 140 are all legitimately good, and the A-44 isnt terrible. The German light line sucks, you have nothing but the RU 251 to look forward to on that line, even with the incoming LT buffs. Some people enjoy both the Leos but I've never seen anyone try to assert they are nearly as good as the Russians.

2.) Looking at your Pershing results, I'd probably avoid the M46. It's a solid tank, but it's not any better for the tier than the Pershing and has a very similar playstyle. T49 or T32 is a bit hard to tell... I think you'd have more fun in the T49, but have more success in the T32.

Dear Ziddy and Rexxie,

What is it with most of the guys on this forum and their obsession with Taylor Swift?

thanks in advance!

galleri

She's a classy babe.

Oh man, that was was good. I know I probably did allot wrong in this replay, but pretty much same outcome. Did tons of damage, got told I did nothing. Was funny.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1547562#winterberg-thecuro-tiger_ii

Best part for me was when an opposing tank told the guy on my team I did allot.

But alas you cannot save everyone.

(P.S. If you see anything wrong in the replay feel free to criticize, I'm still learning.)

Also finding that furries make the best 'toon mates.

Don't want to make a topic for this until I'm done, but I'm going to be going from a 100% standard mode player to also having encounter turned on. Will be tracking what it does to my results, if anything.

Honestly I forgot I could even turn on those modes v-v

Don't want to make a topic for this until I'm done, but I'm going to be going from a 100% standard mode player to also having encounter turned on. Will be tracking what it does to my results, if anything.

Honestly I forgot I could even turn on those modes v-v

Mines encounter is pretty good. Put together the most imbalanced spawns ever and a cap that can be fastcapped 9 times out of 10, and you have one of the biggest brainfarts in the entire map rotation.