Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

What do you do, Rexxie? Do you study, or work?

I study.

anatomy

In general he doesnt seem on here much.

He works way too much, I agree. He works every day and then has to come home and deal with both me and all the other kitties in pibblekak. Can't blame him for not being on wotlabs much. With that said... *ziddy summoning ritual*

Rexxie, how far are you in your studies? What is your plan/dream once you are done with studying? 

If you don't mind me asking :3

One of my main problems is that I'm really undecided in life. I have very few goals/plans/dreams, and that will probably come back to haunt me. For now I'm just focused on ziddykitty, although I really want to get a stable job while I still have the excuse of "I'm young."

One of my main problems is that I'm really undecided in life. I have very few goals/plans/dreams, and that will probably come back to haunt me. For now I'm just focused on ziddykitty, although I really want to get a stable job while I still have the excuse of "I'm young."

Be the dude who fires geese out of a cannon at plane windshields.

I suppose there is a bigger pressure in 'Murica to get a stable job as you are pretty much screwed without one. 

How long time do you have left of studying before you are 'forced' to find a job?

I suppose there is a bigger pressure in 'Murica to get a stable job as you are pretty much screwed without one. 

How long time do you have left of studying before you are 'forced' to find a job?

It's 'murica, you're probably screwed even with a stable job. :P