Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

You two lil' QTies <3

Also, Rex, you any good at calling? Whether it be full 15v15 clan wars or smaller set ups? I've been getting into calling recently, mostly team battles and skirmishes and have been doing pretty decently so far off even facing good teams, but I'd love to have some tips and such sometime if you feel like helping me out. I'd love to hear your cute voice educating me on tonk strategies :3

And that goes for anyone else too, really. I can't exactly pay anyone very much money as I currently do not have a whole lot (Bills, college, and food take most of my income currently) so I'm afraid I'll have to freeload if anyone is willing X3

Oh yeah, I'm the greatest caller ever. The only hitch is that a slight breeze is louder than me.

im not actually good at calling

Darn. Had hoped to have you coach me so I could fangirl over your voice <3 

But I do need some tips for calling if anyone else would be willing to help me out.

Haha, kitty butts.

Well, here we are in the new forum! Weird to see wotlabs finally get a facelift. Hopefully Never can iron out a few inconveniences. Also, fuck tornados & thunder. Having your puppies jump into your bed and bark into your ear every time a bolt stuck down kinda ruins your night.

Haha, kitty butts.

Well, here we are in the new forum! Weird to see wotlabs finally get a facelift. Hopefully Never can iron out a few inconveniences. Also, fuck tornados & thunder. Having your puppies jump into your bed and bark into your ear every time a bolt stuck down kinda ruins your night.

I told you to install that 'In case of severe weather, hug boyfriend' panel. BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO MEEEEE