Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

WZ-111 1-4, as usual. E-50 would definitely be there too, but I feel guilty about playing it. Great tanks. Not quite a heavium, but I'm enjoying the Tiger I.

I also plan on giving my FCM 50t some love, but haven't gotten around to it yet. My garage is full of tanks I haven't played in ages because I just never think about them. I think there are some good ones in there that I just haven't given any attention in months.

Your on the Hackers list but I didn't see Ziddys name. Does this make you sad. Ziddy is quality tanker(hacker) too. How come your getting all the attention!

Also, I like the new avatar its cool.

Your on the Hackers list but I didn't see Ziddys name. Does this make you sad. Ziddy is quality tanker(hacker) too. How come your getting all the attention!

Also, I like the new avatar its cool.

It does make me sad! Ziddy is the best hacker. I guess I'm on the list because I talk a lot!

Thanks! Its actually an old one, I cycle through a handful.

I enjoy the KV-5 and IS-6 very much myself, although I find it tempting to load more sprem than is efficient for credit grinding. I played the T34 when I first started out and if I wasn't super careful positioning the thing I would find myself looking at a broken tank. What would a typical ammo loadout look like for you with those tanks?

Too bad you can't just get the WZ-111 in the premium shop, I think we could get together enough people to pitch in to gift you one taking into consideration your love for heaviums.

The WZ-111 looks very good. I'd certainly think of buying one if it was for sale, but I don't have much in the way of spending money. I always feel real bad about getting gifts, but thanks for the thought :)

I use a lot of AP in my premium vehicles compared to other purples. I don't necessarily enjoy running them more than I have to, so I like them to be making a lot of money. This is a bit of a problem with the KV-5 in particular, but I still manage some of the top KV-5 DPG on NA, so I guess APCR isn't necessarily a requirement. I still stock them with a nice chunk of gold though, "just in case". It'd be heart-wrenching to lose a game because you needed just a couple more APCR rounds.

60/25/6 (FCM)

20/10/4 (T34)

35/20/5 (KV-5)

15/10/5 (IS-6)

E75s, ST-Is, T-54s, 430 v2s, and E-50s will usually get the APCR treatment, but there's a lot of tanks that can get annoying to fight if they're positioned well, angled well, or are at very long range. Things like IS-3s, IS-8s, JTs, Ferdis, T32s, KV-4s, etc. are all stuff that can be taken out with AP quite easily in some situations but then become very difficult to in others. Because there's a lot of tanks in the 200-220mm armor range at T9, the FCM's APCR is a bit more useful than it seems at first glance.

Rexxie has sexiness hax, IT IS OVERWHELMING

No lie, the only matches where I've done better than Rex are when he falls off a cliff in a KV-5 or the enemy artillery space zoinks him at the start of the round. This guy has serious cheetz and as such clearly belongs on the cheater list.

No lie, the only matches where I've done better than Rex are when he falls off a cliff in a KV-5 or the enemy artillery space zoinks him at the start of the round. This guy has serious cheetz and as such clearly belongs on the cheater list.

Ziddy and sela: do 6k combined, carry their flank, Rexxie says nothing

After battle: Rexxie somehow does 7k all by himself 

Ziddy and sela: WTF

E75s, ST-Is, T-54s, 430 v2s, and E-50s will usually get the APCR treatment, but there's a lot of tanks that can get annoying to fight if they're positioned well, angled well, or are at very long range. Things like IS-3s, IS-8s, JTs, Ferdis, T32s, KV-4s, etc. are all stuff that can be taken out with AP quite easily in some situations but then become very difficult to in others. Because there's a lot of tanks in the 200-220mm armor range at T9, the FCM's APCR is a bit more useful than it seems at first glance.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, Rexxie.