Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

Computer went kaput a week ago, so if anyone was wondering (you probably weren't), that's what I've been up to. Got myself a new SSD and PSU today and decided to start fresh. Welcome back Win7.

Oh, and ziddykitty bought me a new mouse, which I am very happy about.

47 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

Computer went kaput a week ago, so if anyone was wondering (you probably weren't), that's what I've been up to. Got myself a new SSD and PSU today and decided to start fresh. Welcome back Win7.

Oh, and ziddykitty bought me a new mouse, which I am very happy about.

So when are we platooning again? aka when are you reinstalling this shit game?

9 hours ago, Gandaran said:

:look:

I don't even know how to respond to this. I'm 100% sure that would NOT look good.

your words say no but your avatar says "im interested"

5 hours ago, Fulvin said:

It's like everything you post gets misinterpreted these days.

Most recently that easiest to 3-mark thread... oh boy

:rabble:

3 hours ago, cpraf104 said:

I don't know why this only just now popped to mind, but do you know what's with sela's sudden disappearance?

Sadly not, I'll try to get in touch. I wasnt aware he disappeared :(

OQnLDD1.png

Spoiler

nFsx6Us.png

The nightmare is over. I hate the Type 4 in a way I've never hated a vehicle in this game. An oversized T95 with shit armour and the worst gun of any T9. Destroyer of winrates and scourge of WN8, this thing is woefully under-equipped to do anything. The fact a measly 2250 DPG and blue WN8 was enough to put me in the top 30 Type 4s on the server is both testament to how no one wants to play this thing and that no one is doing well in it.

RNGesus really pulled through for me in my very last game, though. Perhaps he felt just the slightest bit of remorse for me.

Z3nJjnv.jpg

8 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

OQnLDD1.png

Reveal hidden contents

nFsx6Us.png

The nightmare is over. I hate the Type 4 in a way I've never hated a vehicle in this game. An oversized T95 with shit armour and the worst gun of any T9. Destroyer of winrates and scourge of WN8, this thing is woefully under-equipped to do anything. The fact a measly 2250 DPG and blue WN8 was enough to put me in the top 30 Type 4s on the server is both testament to how no one wants to play this thing and that no one is doing well in it.

RNGesus really pulled through for me in my very last game, though. Perhaps he felt just the slightest bit of remorse for me.

Reveal hidden contents

Z3nJjnv.jpg

I feel you on the Type 4. 126 battles, 2450 dpg, 2208 bounced per game... 44.44% WR

Sold it before finishing it. Don't even want the type 5. Fuck that nightmare.

25 minutes ago, Buffalo444 said:

I feel you on the Type 4. 126 battles, 2450 dpg, 2208 bounced per game... 44.44% WR

Sold it before finishing it. Don't even want the type 5. Fuck that nightmare.

All my condolences. Fuck this tank.

Obligatory note that Type 4 gets ST-I expected values at the moment. Fixed in next update :) [soon(tm)]

Rexxie, what kind of kitten is the cutest? I really like gray tabbies ^^