Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

2 hours ago, Sinthetik said:

Doom and despair over my level of progression in this game and trying to find something new to entertain me. Without success. Halp. 

Do what I did when I hit that wall & go around begging for nudes!

(path of exile is pretty fun)

1 hour ago, Spartan96 said:

I DID AN ADULT THING REXXIE

I got fitted for a suit :3

WOW :D You should send me a photo of how it looks on or off you! :3

3 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

Do what I did when I hit that wall & go around begging for nudes!

(path of exile is pretty fun)

WOW :D You should send me a photo of how it looks on or off you! :3

I had a dilemma of PoE vs Grim Dawn for a while. Grim Dawn won initially but I got bored. Just got bored of Diablo 3 again as well. I might as well complete the circle and try out PoE again. Also nudes plox?

4 hours ago, Spartan96 said:

OP Delivers HNegEqS.jpg

I have a Waifu and would still hit it. 10/10.

22 hours ago, Sinthetik said:

I had a dilemma of PoE vs Grim Dawn for a while. Grim Dawn won initially but I got bored. Just got bored of Diablo 3 again as well. I might as well complete the circle and try out PoE again. Also nudes plox?

Give it a go! I wasnt ever interested in Grim Dawn, but I did want to try D3. Just have a hard time finding an excuse to purchase a game that'd take weeks to download. Boo, rural internet.

N...nudes? O-okay... d-don't judge~

NN3K3gn.jpg

18 hours ago, Spartan96 said:

OP Delivers

LOOKIN' DAMN FINE :D

18 hours ago, Rexxie said:

Give it a go! I wasnt ever interested in Grim Dawn, but I did want to try D3. Just have a hard time finding an excuse to purchase a game that'd take weeks to download. Boo, rural internet.

N...nudes? O-okay... d-don't judge~

Reveal hidden contents

NN3K3gn.jpg

D3 maintains a decent level of entertainment due to the seasons. Forcing you to start over is a good way of not getting stale I suppose ^_^. I am scared to ask what your ping is on most games with such good interwebs! Also you should have warned us all that you are underage. Now I am scared and waiting for the police to show up =(.

13 hours ago, Inciatus said:

I played tanks with Rexxie last night. It was fun.

386axlR.jpg

Rude...

Twas nice playing with you both.

Fuzzy is by far the best IKV 65 player of all three of us though.

3 minutes ago, Razavn said:

Rude...

Twas nice playing with you both.

Fuzzy is by far the best IKV 65 player of all three of us though.

I guess it felt like it would be odd or out of place to mention I also played with you on the Rexxie/Ziddy thread. It was quite enjoyable yes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/5jndai/just_wants_a_kiss/

Damn it. Cant add this link as a picture, might as well post the reddit post. Anyhow, really cute.

On 12/22/2016 at 4:24 AM, Monkey said:

Damn it. Cant add this link as a picture, might as well post the reddit post. Anyhow, really cute.

Adorable <3

On 12/19/2016 at 6:50 PM, Spartan96 said:

:3 i like rexxie a lot 

i like u

On 12/21/2016 at 11:08 AM, Inciatus said:

I played tanks with Rexxie last night. It was fun.

Yeah! You two carried my butt every game! XD

25 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

I'm in Melbourne for a couple of days so I don't have my desktop, I'm trying to update tanks on my laptop and it is horrendously slow.

Welcome to the land of third world internet :E 

at least the weather will be awesome over the next few days :doge:

1 hour ago, Saffee said:

Welcome to the land of third world internet :E 

at least the weather will be awesome over the next few days :doge:

Thanks though I realize you may have thought I meant New South Wales rather than Florida (which given the size of the two cities would be something reasonable to expect). In fairness the internet here is still pretty shitty. The communications grid here isn't very stable and freezes up every minute or two for a couple seconds. Also the surge protectors my parents have don't seem to work very well since our router and modem has a strong tendency to get fried and surges are annoyingly common. Also it's winter right now for us so itll be about 5 degrees colder here than there.

The town actually gets its name from Melbourne nsw since the postman was from there and I guess decided to call it Melbourne for mail stuffs and it stuck.

15 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

Thanks though I realize you may have thought I meant New South Wales rather than Florida (which given the size of the two cities would be something reasonable to expect). In fairness the internet here is still pretty shitty. The communications grid here isn't very stable and freezes up every minute or two for a couple seconds. Also the surge protectors my parents have don't seem to work very well since our router and modem has a strong tendency to get fried and surges are annoyingly common. Also it's winter right now for us so itll be about 5 degrees colder here than there.

The town actually gets its name from Melbourne nsw since the postman was from there and I guess decided to call it Melbourne for mail stuffs and it stuck.

Melbourne is in the state of Victoria :kappa:

Sydney is in NSW

43 minutes ago, Saffee said:

Melbourne is in the state of Victoria :kappa:

Sydney is in NSW

Rip. Well I'm American so be amazed I could name a state :fat: Also I suppose technically Victoria was once part of New South Wales.

50 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

Rip. Well I'm American so be amazed I could name a state :fat: Also I suppose technically Victoria was once part of New South Wales.

as-an-american-this-is-all-i-know-about-