Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

Visited my uncle yesterday, apparently he had a trio of feral ginger cats that him/aunt/kiddie cousin feed every night. They've been on the land since before the house was built (only a couple years ago, no long history :p).

Don't worry about the whole feeding-feral cats stigma, they've been spayed. 

I tried toying with them by showing them random pictures of dogs, cats, and fish with my phone. 10/10 was interesting.

I'm certainly doing alright! Thankies ^~^

On 3/27/2017 at 2:30 PM, Spartan96 said:

already miss rexxie :(

Give me a poke sometime, we should talk more :3

On 3/27/2017 at 2:17 AM, cpraf104 said:

Isn't like half of Wotlabs on "hiatus" from WoT?

Yea XD I haven't quit, I swear! I finally got some decent internet and I'm enjoying some other games right now, it's a lot of fun :)

17 hours ago, Rexxie said:

I'm certainly doing alright! Thankies ^~^

Give me a poke sometime, we should talk more :3

Yea XD I haven't quit, I swear! I finally got some decent internet and I'm enjoying some other games right now, it's a lot of fun :)

*pokes* you're very cute

On 3/27/2017 at 1:30 PM, Spartan96 said:

already miss rexxie :(

You should come play Overwatch with us sometime then :D 

I've introduced him to my <3 Zytyx and now he can't control himself, he purrs SOOOO loudly and talks so much (rexxie that is :3)

No seriously, come play wit us sometime, sparty cutie <3

21 hours ago, KruggWulf said:

You should come play Overwatch with us sometime then :D 

I've introduced him to my <3 Zytyx and now he can't control himself, he purrs SOOOO loudly and talks so much (rexxie that is :3)

No seriously, come play wit us sometime, sparty cutie <3

be happy too, i reinstalled it but i need to still do placements and such for this year.

overwatch comp is almost as aids as tanks pub matches.

Doesn't help that plat is where people play with their hearts and not their minds. Basically every match telling my teammates to stop tilting/calm the fuck down. :facepalm:

Today I came back to play my first real session of WoT in about a year. The game still has some charm, I'm thinking of sticking around for a while to give the new toys that I've missed a try! My terrible tank fetish has sparked up too; I'm heading towards the 65t. The new CN TD line looks terrible too, but gosh darn am I a sucker for how pretty wedge TDs are.

This has been the case for a long time, but one thing that really hit me today is how much less necessary a premium account has become. XP Boosters are really good and Wargaming likes to stuff hundreds down my throat, so I've been having a pretty smooth time playing with a standard account. I don't think I'd even think about playing this game again if the economy was as cutthroat as it was a few years ago.

Boosters aside, power creep means some tanks just objectively perform better than others. Naturally that means you'll do better in them, ergo earn more xp/credits.

The economy didn't change, the game balance is just out of whack.

That has more or less always been the case, but yea, the boosters are all I'm referring to. The ability to turn any day into a "x2 xp every game" day, while simultaneously activating a crew booster to make credit-retrained crews hit 100% in less than an hour of play is a godsend. 2015-era standard account play was such a nightmare if you actually wanted to get things done.

65t is not just terrible, its utter next level mega fucking aids garbage terrible. My DPG on it is lower than on the AMX M4 45 and only 100-200 higher than some tier 6s of mine, so go figure...

Tier 9 is great doe, think M103 that is better at everything.

CN TD line is very boring honestly, nothing is interisting on the line. Its quite garbage line but the masochism value is not high enough, they are just ehhhhhh