Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

I'll be attending Alphyn's conference and helping to keep it going smoothly since we'll be hosting it on our teamspeak. One can only hope some new-ish clan leader there leaves with a bit of a better idea on how not to be terrible and it helps to kindle some new life in CW. It's so dead.

Planning this conference on Valentine's?

Fail.

T-34-85

I already have one and I love it. You have any 8.11 replays of it?

Unfortunately not, 8.10 only. Will have to farm some more =)

Rexxie.. PLZ PLZ MOAR T-34-85!!!

Picked one up but only running 43%W/R.... FML :sad:

Ziddy did lotsa talking during King's little adviceapalooza. Too cute, hope anyone who attended at least enjoyed themselves.

I wasn't able to make it, due to me being out of the house Fridays. Hopefully it was archived for later studying! And if not, I hope there's another one of these advicapaloozas in the future.

How was the turn out? I hope the thing was successful.

I wasn't able to make it, due to me being out of the house Fridays. Hopefully it was archived for later studying! And if not, I hope there's another one of these advicapaloozas in the future.

How was the turn out? I hope the thing was successful.

It was very successful! On the official forums in CR/D there's a link to it in Alphyn's OP. We had a turnout of about 60 people at peak, which was a lot more than I had estimated. Hopefully they learned something. :)

If it hadn't been on Valentine's Day, I would have loved to attend and listen to what you guys had to say.  Not because I have any interest in taking my clan into CW's, but just for information in general from those who run really successful clans.