Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

How do you play soft, butter-armor fast tanks like the AMX 13 90, Leopard PTA and FCM 50t on Abbey when solopubbing? This map just seems to be devoid of ways to abuse vision mechanics or snipe or flank enemies. Trying to acquire the center is a popular strategy, but I often get screwed if I have inadequate support or if the enemies drive their bouncy high-DPM Soviet mediums there.

iYjoI1sSpVoif.jpg

How do you play soft, butter-armor fast tanks like the AMX 13 90, Leopard PTA and FCM 50t on Abbey when solopubbing? This map just seems to be devoid of ways to abuse vision mechanics or snipe or flank enemies. Trying to acquire the center is a popular strategy, but I often get screwed if I have inadequate support or if the enemies drive their bouncy high-DPM Soviet mediums there.

I often find myself simply taking the F2 area while kiting enemy tanks by staying close to/behind my pubbies. It's not hard to use friendlies as cover in a 13 90, though the FCM is a different story. Normally I wouldn't recommend operation pubbie meatshield, but Abbey is kind of the pits for avoiding close-range firefights and it's important to take the high ground in the west.

Don't kid yourself, you never prefer the high ground.

-gasp - then can I take middle ground? :O

as any fast light pew pew paper tank, I initially go towards abby 4 line lower road, support whatever is there, if it gets overrun, I usually scurry my wittle tonk to G7 Hill, climb it and to snipe into the abby castle/8 line. another option is to support the 1-2 line as ziddy suggested.

If the abby is taken by you, use it to your advantage to snipe 2 line/8 line if they start to cross F7.

As a light/medium playstyle, flex flex flex (muscles). :D

Rexxie pls help. Whats another great all rounder like the T110E5? I have trouble with tanks that arent flexible like it. Is there any other tier 10s that are similar to its play style?

E-50M.

-gasp - then can I take middle ground? :O

pls

How to play the E5? It's got weak spots on its turret and its hull is weak so how do I play this thing? I'm used to having armor.

Learn to use the armour better, it's actually pretty effective. :P

Hide the lower glacis, the upper is bouncy as all hell. Try not to hold still for too long, your gun handling is fantastic and if you keep jerking it makes it VERY hard for people to land shots on your cupola. The rest of the turret is quite resilient unless an opponent with a terrain advantage shoots down into the top of it.

You really just need to angle, sidescrape where applicable, try to absorb rounds with your tracks and keep in motion thanks to good gun handling. The E5 is one of my favourite tanks at T10 right now and it can definitely get some good bounces!

Rammer/GLD/Optics is really needed, even if Rammer doesn't fit on the 155... if you really need them to share equips, vents/gld/optics is the optimal 155 loadout.

I think I like... my IS-7. What's wrong with me?

Consult Dr. Worst for you new found live for your IS-7.