Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

A gentleman never asks, and a lady never tells.

Gotta give cred to the person who caught your heart.

Fingers crossed for an happy ending!

amg orrie posted in my thread

gg life complete

S-should I be worried?

be8315944e.png

So, last night I was laying in bed in that twilight state transitioning to sleep. I heard a thunk from down the hall as my cat squeezed through the unlatched door to the room where her food/water/litter box/cat door are. Then I heard the lighter thunk of the cat door to the outside closing behind her as she went to go scare the shit out of some mice and maybe bite the head off one. Very familiar sound, heard it a million times before in the fifteen years I've had her. My thoughts turn back to the impending move of my company from one building to another, before coming to a screaming halt.

My cat has been dead for over a year.

Presumably it was just the auditory equivalent of those sudden falling feelings that jerk you awake, but INB4 Strana is schizo and "Why don't you hit yourself with your car like you did that one schizophrenic lady?"

A gentleman never asks, and a lady never tells.

Actual conversation overheard recently:

15 year old daughter to mom: "Should I spit or swallow?"

Mom's response (which almost got a standing ovation from me and my entire group of guy friends out having beers where we heard this): "A lady never tells. But a lady never spits either."

:D "Nominated for Best Liberal Mom of the Year"

So, last night I was laying in bed in that twilight state transitioning to sleep. I heard a thunk from down the hall as my cat squeezed through the unlatched door to the room where her food/water/litter box/cat door are. Then I heard the lighter thunk of the cat door to the outside closing behind her as she went to go scare the shit out of some mice and maybe bite the head off one. Very familiar sound, heard it a million times before in the fifteen years I've had her. My thoughts turn back to the impending move of my company from one building to another, before coming to a screaming halt.

Presumably it was just the auditory equivalent of those sudden falling feelings that jerk you awake, but INB4 Strana is schizo and "Why don't you hit yourself with your car like you did that one schizophrenic lady?"

Maybe it was one of the mice she missed...

Rexxie, if I get any good WTGF SB replays, I'll send them to you as payment for those replays of mine you reviewed.  I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to put in though with finals next week.

YWrxMmC.gif

Everything about this screenshot embodies what tonight was like for me.

2hFUXzL.jpg

Game 1 was a Komarin game in which we crushed the opposing team pretty handily... just to have the remaining T25/2 camp in the forest while the remaining 20 seconds ticked off. 4.6k dmg draw.

Game 2 was a Himmelsdorf game in which I crushed the tracks just to have my entire team deciding the JT and M103 capping our base was not worth turning back for. I got to them with them at 95 cap points, took a shot at the side of the JT. It ate the dirt. 3.8k dmg loss.

Game 3 was a Monastery battle in which I went hulldown behind one of the pre-destroyed tanks located on the good flank. My lowly 430 v2 proceeded to hold up something like 7 tanks with only a T34 holding them off from flanking me. Meanwhile, the rest of my team funneled into the low ground flank and got decimated by the few tanks I wasn't holding up. 3.8k dmg loss.

Game 4 was the above screenshot. I solo'd an E-100, T69, and IS-3. Somewhere in there I caused a M46 to kill himself rushing me and put the finishing blow on a Obj 268. Team kills itself, remaining T28P on my team sits outside of their cap circle until the opposing Foch gets enough points to guarantee a cap win. 5.8k dmg loss.

And then I quit.

Everything about this screenshot embodies what tonight was like for me.

2hFUXzL.jpg

Game 1 was a Komarin game in which we crushed the opposing team pretty handily... just to have the remaining T25/2 camp in the forest while the remaining 20 seconds ticked off. 4.6k dmg draw.

Game 2 was a Himmelsdorf game in which I crushed the tracks just to have my entire team deciding the JT and M103 capping our base was not worth turning back for. I got to them with them at 95 cap points, took a shot at the side of the JT. It ate the dirt. 3.8k dmg loss.

Game 3 was a Monastery battle in which I went hulldown behind one of the pre-destroyed tanks located on the good flank. My lowly 430 v2 proceeded to hold up something like 7 tanks with only a T34 holding them off from flanking me. Meanwhile, the rest of my team funneled into the low ground flank and got decimated by the few tanks I wasn't holding up. 3.8k dmg loss.

Game 4 was the above screenshot. I solo'd an E-100, T69, and IS-3. Somewhere in there I caused a M46 to kill himself rushing me and put the finishing blow on a Obj 268. Team kills itself, remaining T28P on my team sits outside of their cap circle until the opposing Foch gets enough points to guarantee a cap win. 5.8k dmg loss.

And then I quit.

Jp04980.gif

----

I was thinking of moving on to the T28 Proto, but this is what I expected.

Thanks for suffering for me Rexxie. :3

funny-raccoon-cat-stealing-food.jpg

the Legend of Luo xaio hei

Been trying to make gifs from this video/series all day, but so far, unsuccessful. :<

JT88 equipment? I'm kinda just methodically buying all the tier 8 prems as I get tourney gold to do it with.

Rammer/Vents/Optics