Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

9uX6Cll.jpg

Honestly, I was going to post this, but I thought it would be 2 lewd for Wotlabs to handle.

But yea, busted! :P

Ever had that moment when you're waiting around a corner waiting to catch the side of a heavy (to permatrack lel)...

... Then a random pubbie YOLO's around the corner?

lgzIrur.gif

A strap-on Gun Rammer, a Rex-Laying Drive, and the squeakiest bed you can find.

And wich gun should I use for maximum penetration? Guessing the 8,8 ain't enough.

I haz 2 qwestshuns;

1. What are the best tournament tanks by tier? And could you include multiple classes in case there are restrictions? I'm trying to have a decent garage of tanks for tournament play to supply me with mad goaldz.

2. I just got 14k from a couple of recent tournaments and I bought myself the the Jt88, FCM 50t, and I've owned the IS-6 for a while. I'm considering just collecting the premium tanks and I was wondering if I should buy the T34 next or spend the gold elsewhere?

1.) I'm actually not sure, have not ever and can not ever play tournies. I know the T8 tourny tanks (IS-3, AMX 50 100, T69, 13 90) but nothing else.

2.) If you're collecting premiums, it's going to be something you'll eventually want... but personally, I'd try to nab the other premiums first. Even something like the Spershing is more fun and more effective than a T34. If you're okay with t6/7 premiums there are a lot of good choices. Anyone who hasn't played the E-25 has not lived life!

2.) If you're collecting premiums, it's going to be something you'll eventually want... but personally, I'd try to nab the other premiums first. Even something like the Spershing is more fun and more effective than a T34. If you're okay with t6/7 premiums there are a lot of good choices. Anyone who hasn't played the E-25 has not lived life!

Any suggestions? I currently don't have any American mediums so I'm not sure how useful the SuperP would be. I own the IS-6, 50t, Jt88, 122-44, E-25, Pak40, T-127, Churchill III, T14, and Excelsior.

1. What are the best tournament tanks by tier? And could you include multiple classes in case there are restrictions? I'm trying to have a decent garage of tanks for tournament play to supply me with mad goaldz.

ill try to make a list for you.

Any suggestions? I currently don't have any American mediums so I'm not sure how useful the SuperP would be. I own the IS-6, 50t, Jt88, 122-44, E-25, Pak40, T-127, Churchill III, T14, and Excelsior.

The 100Y is definitely worth a pickup! The clunky gun + platform combination can make some situations a nightmare, but it's still very mobile and surprisingly agile like the normal SU-100. You'll definitely enjoy it if you liked your ISU-152, although the crew training might overlap a bit too much with your 122-44. Still, it has a huge crew capacity and retraining them to meds or heavies is not a huge loss. Its one of those premiums that is arguably way too powerful to actually be a premium.

The RAM II looks great too. I havent played it personally, but it looks good, especially with that 170 pen APCR round. Can definitely see the lack of pref MM hurting a tank like that, though.

The T2 and M22 are both fun low tiers if you're interested in that. The Matilda IV, T-25, and Dicker Max are all enjoyable for me, though there's also plenty of people who I've heard that don't like them. I don't have many tier 8 prems, so I can't comment on them.

ill try to make a list for you.

In no particular order.

T1: T1 Cunningham w/ 20 mm

T2: PZ II, T18, Cruiser III, T2 Light, BT-2

T3: T-127, PZ II J(rare), PZ I C, PZ II G, Pz. S35, T-15, Locust, Cruiser IV

T4: Hetzer, Stug III B, Luchs, M5/A1 Stuart, Valentine II, PZ III

T5: T49, KV-1, Churchill III, Chaffee, RAM II, T/Type-34, Leopard

T6: Hellcat, KV-1S, Cromwell, A-43, KV-2, M4A3E2/8, VK 3001 D

T7: T29, Tiger I, Comet, T-43, IS-2, T20, IS, KV-3

T8: IS3, T32, 110, T69, 50 100, 13 90, Pershing, obj. 416, rhm B. WT.

T9: T-54, E75, E50, WT pz 4, Conqueror, M46 patton, T54E1

T10: Batchat, E100, T62, 140, T57

The RAM II looks great too. I havent played it personally, but it looks good, especially with that 170 pen APCR round. Can definitely see the lack of pref MM hurting a tank like that, though.

Loved it. true, the non- pref MM can make it really hard on it.