Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

Ram II is solid in tier 5 battles, still does ok in 6s, is useless in 7s. And be prepared to spam APCR vs KV-1s, T1HTs, BDRs.

The RAM II looks great too. I havent played it personally, but it looks good, especially with that 170 pen APCR round. Can definitely see the lack of pref MM hurting a tank like that, though.

Ram is pretty stronk. Good for crew training, at least.

49AgYk6.png

Just started out with the PTA grind and I'm doing ok but not as well as I'd like to be doing.  Any tips/tricks and what is your preferred equipment load out for the tank?

Just started out with the PTA grind and I'm doing ok but not as well as I'd like to be doing.  Any tips/tricks and what is your preferred equipment load out for the tank?

I would imagine...

Be the biggest pussycat evah~

Find a medium-long range depression to hull down with and snipe, hopefully the distance will hinder their accuracy since the turret is still paper, and try to avoid being in direct fights.

vert stab, optics, Rammer/GLD.

rammer/GLD to what feels you might need.

0JObMnO.jpg

Ziddy showing his stuff:

InsidiousIncredibleAlpinegoat.gif

That little, "are you looking?" peek at the end. 2cute.

he surely puts the cat in catwalk ;3

Is that...a Russian cover of Bon Jovi?

To me that sound very much like Gogol Bordello (and a quick google search turns out I am right)

So no, not Russian, but Multinational Gypsy Punk Cover. Great Band by the way, have seen them perform live at a festival.

To me that sound very much like Gogol Bordello (and a quick google search turns out I am right)

So no, not Russian, but Multinational Gypsy Punk Cover. Great Band by the way, have seen them perform live at a festival.

Its by Selo i luidi. Ukrainian for the record.

Its by Selo i luidi. Ukrainian for the record.

Wow, he sounds exactly like Eugene Hütz, lead singer of Gogol Bordello, who is Ukrainian as well... either Eugene has shaved and joined another Combo, or they have really similar voices.  The latter, sadly. they seem to be more like a one hit wonder and have not produced much more worth listening as far as I can see.

Quick, need to distract from my mistake with cute cat picture.

MdbIFCK.gif

Wow, he sounds exactly like Eugene Hütz, lead singer of Gogol Bordello, who is Ukrainian as well... either Eugene has shaved and joined another Combo, or they have really similar voices.  The latter, sadly. they seem to be more like a one hit wonder and have not produced much more worth listening as far as I can see.

Quick, need to distract from my mistake with cute cat picture.

Pretty much, they seem to have other covers, but not as good as Bon Jovi's.