Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

Rexxie, if I sent you a handful of replays, would you be willing to have a look and tell me what I'm doing right/wrong?

When I get back, sure. Going on vacation tomorrow, I wont have time to do much today.

I may have found the perfect chair for you Rexxie:

87tKdMw.jpg

(it's a bundle of sticks)

Leave it to Dlur to understand how much I love sitting on wood =)

Im back! Had a good trip. Miss my kitties.

WTF-100 equipment?

Personal preference is optics/binos/spall. Have heard of people using camonet over spall, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, especially in World of Citymaps. Throwing in GLD post-nerf might make sense, as the bloom will be pretty bad for such a short interclip.

I think spall liner only works if the shells don't fully pen. I can see that helping some, but it'll only work if they miss your huge paper gun shield.

You wouldn't be using spall for the HE protection. 50% crew HP increase allows you to focus on the all-too-numerous module damage problems without worrying about the loaders. The fact it'll reduce the damage on hull hits/near misses is just a cherry on top. Plus ramming, not that it's that big of a deal.

Its not the greatest, but compared to GLD with one of the quickest aiming guns in the game, toolbox on a tank that takes almost all of its damage through the turret, and the previously mentioned net... I think spall is the best option there.

So... fucking Severogorsk and Tundra

I've finally gotten comfortable with Severo, I can pull off some sick flanks in mid.

What about Tundra? You know the kind of vehicles I drive, wtf do you even do with a JagPanther there?

Can't get enough freaking distance to make use of camo...

A Light? Fucking Terrain Resistance sucks around there... and its just about all corridors and chokes.

...should I just slit my wrists everytime I get that map? :<

Yeah, entirely forgot about the crew protection bonus; I can see why you'd want to use it.

In other news, I just rediscovered how much the Chaffee shits out EXP.

Yeah, entirely forgot about the crew protection bonus; I can see why you'd want to use it.

I do the same thing in my Type 64, Leopard VK1602 BMP-2, ELC AMX, 132, T71... 

I've been playing my other lights for a while now, but I don't even have to try to get close to 1k base exp.  I've already racked up a duo of 1.5k base exp battles tonight as well.

Muh new avatar, good/bad?

Cats are never bad.

IM ALIVE IM ALIVE...

I'm so late.

Stay that way!

Indeed.

Yes it does!