Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

In a TD Med or Hvy if you shoot then move you get a bigger Camo penalty, Does this apply to lights as well as their moving camo is the same as their sitting camo?

im so bad at this game

Well, at least w.r is working great for ya :T

In a TD Med or Hvy if you shoot then move you get a bigger Camo penalty, Does this apply to lights as well as their moving camo is the same as their sitting camo?

Nope! Lights don't lose any extra camo for moving while/after firing. It's just the same as firing when stationary.

But if you're good in bed what does it matter rex?

Truer words have never been spoken. Now, if only I could get you guys in my bed...

rSKSDNb.gif

How was the Vaca!?!?

It was pretty good! Never had gone ziplining before, it was neat.

Alright, this is gonna sound lame but...how to play the WTF-100?

I got it equipped yesterday and I absolutely hated it...

First match I got out 2300 damage before getting absolutely focus fired.

Second match was on Steppes and I got lit before I got to where I wanted to go and was slowly picked apart by an M60 and 13 90 that my gun refused to hit. 0 damage.

Third match was a 3800 damage game with 1 kill on Swamp and was worth about 2300 WN8.

I'm not used to how I should be playing this tank; I need to get monstrous damage to do well in it, yet I have to sit in the back and abuse draw distance because if I get lit with the worst camo rating in the game, I get focused and usually die.

So how do I save my stats from this thing?

Alright, this is gonna sound lame but...how to play the WTF-100?

I got it equipped yesterday and I absolutely hated it...

First match I got out 2300 damage before getting absolutely focus fired.

Second match was on Steppes and I got lit before I got to where I wanted to go and was slowly picked apart by an M60 and 13 90 that my gun refused to hit. 0 damage.

Third match was a 3800 damage game with 1 kill on Swamp and was worth about 2300 WN8.

I'm not used to how I should be playing this tank; I need to get monstrous damage to do well in it, yet I have to sit in the back and abuse draw distance because if I get lit with the worst camo rating in the game, I get focused and usually die.

So how do I save my stats from this thing?

I actually hate the Waffen too, so I might not be the best for gameplay advice on it. I sold it not too long ago - what's the use of a tank that has to sit 500m out at all times? That's neither fun nor productive, and with the impending nerf I have no reason to look forward to getting better at it.

Anyway, like I said, sitting in back and abusing draw distance is going to pretty much all you can do without a platoon to back you up. I like to be a little less defensive early on, as it's worth even losing 2/3 of your HP if you can get a good clip out, and then transition into full campmobile when my HP gets too low or the flank gets locked down.

Video of Rexxie ziplining pls. :D

No waaay! >_<

pls zipline me

The margin for error on that maneuver would be so small, and the potential for... breakage so very very high. shudder

The margin for error on that maneuver would be so small, and the potential for... breakage so very very high. shudder

Perilous for pubs, common procedure for purples.

STAY SMALL ZIDDY :<

...only reminds me of the fucked up parents who doped their kid to stunt his growth and keep him small and childish forever...

Oops, I guess I ruined it, didn't I?

Dear Rexxie, 

Considering your KV-5 review where you say this thing should just aggressively b-line for the younger, softer, more vulnerable targets in any situation, with little regard for the stronger, more experienced, burlier competition.  I am submitting for official perusal, the nickname: Chickenhawk for this stronk Russian man-tank. 

<3 E/L

EDIT:

Chicken Hawk

an older male who generally preys on younger, adolescent males... also, they frequently drive large SUV's in order to take potential mates to remote locations, to seek sexual favors.
"William, the chickenhawk, frequently attends figure skating events, because he enjoys watching the young men gallivanting around in tights."