Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

70% recent w.r achiveeed.

time to not play this horrid game for a few days!

I have credits for a tier 10. FV4202 or FV215b? 

I realise they are being replaced and free prem appeals but would rather have a solid future tank. Opinions welcome 

<3

At first I didn't think cats can make facial expressions. And then I spent a weekend at my grandparents, and look what I found. 

10455996_10202289683143561_4854933876248

Despite his face, he cuddled next to me. We call him Posh paws, though his name is Smudge. 

Im liking this influx of cats and deer.

suppper duuper cuties

How the fuck do you play Westfield? Specifically in mediums. I have nothing but highs and lows, almost no middle ground. I either do quite well, or it's awful. 9/10 times I tend to play the northwestern bowl to various extents, sometimes from the north I'll play the C6(I think?) bowl/ramp type area to get shots into city or peeking over the top of the ridge. I find myself not affecting the game very much. Most of the time that I try to push into the town, I either end up stuck behind buildings because of giant TDs I cannot push into, or getting crossfired because the enemy tanks on hill are being allowed to fully crest, pop off a shot at me, and retreat while taking no fire.

My attempts at playing the slope in the middle/southern side of the map have been largely failures until now, 0 line seems tactically pretty weak unless you can rush very far down into the forest and keep them on the K-line or something like that.

Just kinda at a loss sometimes, would appreciate a new perspective! Thanks :)

Hey Z&R can I tap you for a replay review (say no if this is setting a dangerous precedent on your CoC). 

I came out of the gate strong, elited my HC in two games, had two 3.5k and 4k damage wins in the E75 so I was feeling good and then loaded into this debacle which put me into a tailspin for the next 8 games until I finally just got frustrated and quite. 

Swamp. We load into tier X with an E75 platoon. We figure go north, clear things out and then take an assessment.  See they are TD heavy ( I get a little distracted on comms for the first 30 seconds or so). See they have sent nobody north, so we tuck in a bit not wanting to face those Waffen E-100s that have not yet been spotted and are likely overwatching base.  We go up 2-0 so I think we are comfortable and can just slowly tighten the noose on them for the win, but things go south (just like our moron mediums).  Our meds get slowly chewed up going individually against a massive red blob of their tanks. They don't push at flag where we can defend, but wait for their big guns to come up and start pressing. I couldn't even get much damage playing defense, plus some trolley bounces. WWZ&RD?

Just felt helpless just a few minutes into the game in a tank that I can usually crush it with. Anyway, just put out from a string of games where we were down a few tanks from the open every darn game tonight and this seemed to be the turning point. 

53fff30c9c81a565a9010000.jpg

Thanks brother. 

Just kinda at a loss sometimes, would appreciate a new perspective! Thanks :)

I'm going to defer to Crab for now, but if you end up still having issues, let me know! =)

Hey Z&R can I tap you for a replay review (say no if this is setting a dangerous precedent on your CoC).

Anything is allowed on our CoC, no worries! I'll take a look. In the meantime, enjoy this heart melting gif of Ziddy and I as kittens <3

2uWuSUr.gif

If you had to pick a stereotypical heavy in which to learn how to take hits in what would you recommend and why? #moararmourlessvroom

If you had to pick a stereotypical heavy in which to learn how to take hits in what would you recommend and why? #moararmourlessvroom

The IS-6. I'd recommend the KT too, but a good portion of your games will be in a tier where you're going to have to learn how not to take hits.

My silly kitty. You like?

OMG WHAT A SILLY CHUBMUFFIN, I LOVE HER/HIM <3