Ruwed

Star Citizen and Squadron 42 - Chris Roberts' MMO Space Combat Simulator

Piracy?  Doing so in a Phoenix might be fun.

I'll probably sticking to exploring though, for the most part.  Got fighters to aid in any 'operations' all the same!

So how many people is coop capped at?

Given the minimum crew to run a javelin is 23 people, (this is the strict minimum) it has to be at least 23.

Given the minimum crew to run a javelin is 23 people, (this is the strict minimum) it has to be at least 23.

He's asking about Vanduul Swarm.

I think it's 3, maybe 4 for now.

Playing in Vanduul swarm yesterday with 3 brosefs, made it to round ~10 or so without taking much in the way of damage, and suddenly the wing cannons on my Hornet stop firing.  WTF, I say, and switch to camera view.  I see this...

(look at the guns real close-like)

20141208_broke_guns.png

...and now I know to work on my heat management. :)

Looks like the mustang is going to be flight ready whenever AC 1.0 hits (hopefully this weekend)

Here is the Mustang image dump from the Subscribers vault:

http://imgur.com/a/i2B1c

[edit] oops, wrong link, my bad: http://imgur.com/a/NrOYo

Edited by Proxus

By Mustang image dump, you mean pics shown in Around The Verse 25?

No there are plenty of images in there from the subscribers vault that have not been shown before (yes some of them are old but not all) 

[edit] wow i am stupid, yes you are right, that was the wrong album :( Copy paste fail lol... I fixed it now.

I doubt it will be released this year, but lets see :3

I was one of the few lucky people to get into the Test Server last night: The Mustang Omega is flyable (and this build according to the devs is almost 2 weeks old). The build was pretty damn solid so I think they are doing everything in their power to get 1.0 out either today or tomorrow.

I am sure more news about this topic will be released between 10am and 2pm PST on their Holiday Livestream: www.twitch.tv/starcitizen

get everything (single play campaign, beta access, mmo access, arena commander)  for $20. it will run out soon.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Aurora-MR-Anniversary-Starter

and its gone

Edited by MajorStewie

So they released CCUs to go up the Aurora/Mustang tree. It is kind of a mess. Plus, people that have the LN already get screwed. The price for a LN and Beta are the same yet the CCU from LN to Beta is $5. IT should be $0. RIP

Do you think it is worth pushing a LTI LN to a Delta and get more money on a sale than the upgrade costs?

So they released CCUs to go up the Aurora/Mustang tree. It is kind of a mess. Plus, people that have the LN already get screwed. The price for a LN and Beta are the same yet the CCU from LN to Beta is $5. IT should be $0. RIP

Do you think it is worth pushing a LTI LN to a Delta and get more money on a sale than the upgrade costs?

Robert gotta milk that cash cow.

So, what sort of controller is working out best for this and/or elite dangerous?

In Arena Commander (as of right now) Mouse and Keyboard is the most accurate. Especially with gimballed weapons. Having a joystick makes things far more fun to fly but you lose the aiming advantage.

I don't personally play E:D but I know a lot of people who do and according to them, that game definitely needs a stick to be fun.

In Arena Commander (as of right now) Mouse and Keyboard is the most accurate. Especially with gimballed weapons. Having a joystick makes things far more fun to fly but you lose the aiming advantage.

I don't personally play E:D but I know a lot of people who do and according to them, that game definitely needs a stick to be fun.

have you played multiplayer? last time i played it being able to strafe around ships made joysticks superior because of being able to aim continuously when mouse players cannot.

Yes I have played multiplayer, and a mouse keyboard user can easily just decouple and track you easily. The ability to aim gimballed weapons easily trumps any fancy flying joystick can do right now.

You can also bind all the strafe keys on keyboard so it's not like having a stick grants you access to strafing in coupled mode and no one else can do it.

Multiplayer sucks right now though because it's devolved into this:

rG7Neba.gif

Save the LN for a Gladius CCU like I'm doing.

Dat Gladius.  Mmmmnn.

Save the LN for a Gladius CCU like I'm doing.

Dat Gladius.  Mmmmnn.

I am not really impressed with the Gladius stats so far. I'd rather keep an Avenger or something.