The first Clan Wars Campaign, which ran from 10th June until 22nd July, met with a lot of praise from players.

met with a lot of praise from players.

praise from players.

praise

xRRWOCz.gif

it cuased several clans to disband, thats not praise, thats obviously hate.

Spoiler: The FailLöwe sucks dicks, lots of them.*

FaillLowe will be the best side-scraper in the game.  Remember what i said ;)

Oh and,  any attempts to sabotage the campaign will fail.

Hehe, nope. Ill remind you a training room if you wish :D

Ofc, any time ;)

but untill then lets discuss:

compared to maus and e-100:

drawbacks: - less HP, no sideskirts (less HEAT resistance, less splash resistance)

advantages. mobility, size, better gun for side-scraping than maus --> less exposure time, smaller frontal hull weakspot

and now the biggest advantage compared to both maus and e-100: turret! It is basically divided in two parts; first you have turret front which is 200mm round shaped with 200mm round mantlet... thats god like! and than you have turret sides, which are 160mm highly sloped armor with ofc 160mm sides + tracks. The only real weakspot is the commander hatch, which is smaller in size than e-100's police bar and further in the back. The way i see it, there is no competition.

Well, I kind of cheated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6jR8kuaUpM

+Turret

+Mobility

+200m Lower plate

-Weak sides

-Flawed design of the turret ring

- LOL ROF (18s Reload)

-Small ammo stowage

Cool video VK!

But TBH he didnt engage in any really sidescraping, and i think 160mm is inpenetrable in your standard side scrape maneuver around the corner. Also what about turret ring? in tank viewer it shows flat 200mm with spaced armor shield of 120 (or 160), not gold like like the rest of the turret but still really tough.

The reload is slow, but that is no surprise, any faster, and e-100 would be obsolete.

Well Murazor is a very good player, what he said is that the tank doesnt really do damage, but is very good at tanking (Lower plate is pro agains Tier VIII).

Anyway, I just have this strange feeling about the turret ring. Still miles better then the E-100 thanks to the turret.

Well Murazor is a very good player, what he said is that the tank doesnt really do damage, but is very good at tanking (Lower plate is pro agains Tier VIII).

Anyway, I just have this strange feeling about the turret ring. Still miles better the the E-100 thanks to the turret.

Well, thats something i will enjoy :armoredcar: :armoredcar:

20k.png