j_galt

Wait, wot? Blue? I call shenanigans

1600 games ago I was a 47%-er and stuck.  Then I started reading the Wotlabs forum (started with Sela's map placement posts) and my win rate graph took an immediate sharp, and I do mean sharp, bend up.  I am still pretty damn stupid, but managing to win more.  Thank you guys for all your worthwhile discussion about maps and mechanics and finally making me understand skill management in crews.

congrats! getting better always feels nice. now you just need to get that overall looking like your 60d :)

That will take a while, I found enlightenment late.  And played waaay to much arty waaaay to suckily.

That will take a while, I found enlightenment late.  And played waaay to much arty waaaay to suckily.

Yes, it is shenanigans. There is no way I should be blue 60d winrate either.

yeah. thankfully I found the light early. my stats at 4K games looked like yours do now. overall  mean. dont worry, as long as you keep going for the improvement, they shall go up. and the higher up your 60d is, the faster your overall will go up. i've always had great fun watching my improvement. you feel like you have accomplished something when you go up a colour :)

Congrats, just hit purple 60 day myself, you will get there soon :)

Thank you ELC and useless T7 Combat Car for putting me back in my rightful green place. :sad:   And of course to own my suckiness; thank me for trying to play low teir games.