Lt_Gruber

Question for those with modding experience

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/299941-received-damage-announcer-v16-088/

We have this mod that tells you who shot you (even if undetected, a little broken in CW :P ) with what ammo type. Anyone has skills to make script that creates text document during battle  and if possible, also asigns win ratio value to shooter ( should be readable from XVM).  I would need tank name, winratio of player (maybe also wn6/wn8) and ammo type. It shouldnt be hard for someone with decent phyton skills.

I am interested who is guilty of gold spam. I expect blue and dark green players to be biggest goldspammers but its just a guess for now.  I believe results will be interesting, especially for tanks like hellcat ,e100, t54s, t69 etc...

edit: author included source code, it should be as simple as adding one line of code that stores info to text document!!! Unfortunately, i am bed@phyton.

Plox halp mi.

Edited small typo in title, this thread is now heavily Private_Miros enforced.

"Readable from XVM"? I wish coding was that easy too.

No, to do something like that, there'll need to be some external script to grab win rate values from WoT website.

"Readable from XVM"? I wish coding was that easy too.

No, to do something like that, there'll need to be some external script to grab win rate values from WoT website.

I would do that part manually. Just having saved log of hits i received would be nice start.

Besides, i have little skill in phyton, but XVM is written in phyton. This mod is written in phyton. No need for entire new script, just call for value from xvm because same language? Thats how things usually work at least.

Edit: XVM also stores stats locally somewhere