FeeTFooD

SEASIAPAC Bot Reporting Thread

Bit weird. aurora68 has 322 battles played today but for some reason its account has been removed from the rating system.

rpbTfn7.png

Also lol at Jager_bot. Attempting to hide in plain sight?

F12 is Steam, otherwise is normally the print screen button.

As for bots

761 GPL http://worldoftanks.asia/community/accounts/2003586562-theghost122/

483 GPL http://worldoftanks.asia/community/accounts/2003701077-Alex527/

401 GPL http://worldoftanks.asia/community/accounts/2003356273-vhggbnm/

355 GPL http://worldoftanks.asia/community/accounts/2003342822-aurora68/

At least the number of bots with greater than 300 games played per day is down, but looks like there are some new ones that can really churn through a lot of games. Seriously 761 games probably averages about 1 minute alive per game after waiting times.

This is the simple bit that I can't fathom that WG haven't picked up on. There are 1440 minutes in every 24 hours - so why don't WG just put a hard cap on the number of games that can be played in any 24 hours?  

If you allow 10 minutes for an average game (including 30 secs queue time), a human being should not be able to play more than 144 games in 24 hours (6 games an hour x 24 hours) even with the use of some serious stimulants (can you still buy Jolt Cola?).   Anything more than that means they are botting or afk-alt-tabbing which WG say is banned.

So suspending an account for 24 hours (for OH&S reasons of course)  if it gets to,  say,  200 games in any 24 hour period,  will reduce the existence (number of games per day) of the bots without WG having to ban any premium accounts (which of course they don't want to do).   At least we'll see less of them as bots will be reduced to only averaging 100 games a day  (24 hours + 24 hours).  

Hard to implement?  Nope.

Hard to justify?  Nope.  (OH&S means we care for your health)

Impacts on revenue?  Nope.

Will they do it? ..........

I swear aurora68 has posted in the forums. VAL member?

Probably sold his account? There's a market for ex-PAKU accounts with a lot of forum posts (mostly from the PAKU daily attendance thread) if you poke around in their Facebook page.

I see we are up to this version now.

Jirofukuwot7.

omg saw him a few days ago lol i was like jiro again don't need -_-

This is the simple bit that I can't fathom that WG haven't picked up on. There are 1440 minutes in every 24 hours - so why don't WG just put a hard cap on the number of games that can be played in any 24 hours?  

If you allow 10 minutes for an average game (including 30 secs queue time), a human being should not be able to play more than 144 games in 24 hours (6 games an hour x 24 hours) even with the use of some serious stimulants (can you still buy Jolt Cola?).   Anything more than that means they are botting or afk-alt-tabbing which WG say is banned.

So suspending an account for 24 hours (for OH&S reasons of course)  if it gets to,  say,  200 games in any 24 hour period,  will reduce the existence (number of games per day) of the bots without WG having to ban any premium accounts (which of course they don't want to do).   At least we'll see less of them as bots will be reduced to only averaging 100 games a day  (24 hours + 24 hours).  

Hard to implement?  Nope.

Hard to justify?  Nope.  (OH&S means we care for your health)

Impacts on revenue?  Nope.

Will they do it? ..........

you can't play more than 100 games a day if you are human, they SHOULD lock once >150 battles in 24 hours imo cos bot for sure, you can't even play that fast UNLESS you 1. suicide 2. drown 3. bot 4. afk leech . AKA ban-worthy

Bit weird. aurora68 has 322 battles played today but for some reason its account has been removed from the rating system.

rpbTfn7.png

Also lol at Jager_bot. Attempting to hide in plain sight?

alex527 seems familar to me...

also suspected bot

iqJw1Re.jpg

Im not 100% sure if this guy is a botter/griefer/afker or what...

Twice I have been in battle with him and he has done nothing till late then just driven his arty into the water and died while typing BYE. 

Same both times.

Either way he needs to be banned.

signature.png

You're average calculation is way off. I managed 80 games yesterday with a 70% w/r which included time away from the game and down time in platoons and clan wars. I reckon I could give 100 games a day a red hot crack, but with 150 you would be on the money. This shouldn't pick up shared netcafe accounts, but would you want to get rid of them as well?

24 hour suspension for investigation, but then it would have to actually be investigated. If cleared then award 1 days premium. If guilty then an account wipe or ban (or both).

You're average calculation is way off. I managed 80 games yesterday with a 70% w/r which included time away from the game and down time in platoons and clan wars. I reckon I could give 100 games a day a red hot crack, but with 150 you would be on the money. This shouldn't pick up shared netcafe accounts, but would you want to get rid of them as well?

24 hour suspension for investigation, but then it would have to actually be investigated. If cleared then award 1 days premium. If guilty then an account wipe or ban (or both).

My average game time is 5 mins per match.

Anything with more than 200 games per day should be auto-flagged for investigation. Anything with 300 or more should be flagged for immediate investigation.

Maybe averaged over four days or something to avoid the grind-fests. It might be theoretically possible to play 200 games in a day without botting, but to do it for more than one or two days is flat out impossible.

Maybe averaged over four days or something to avoid the grind-fests. It might be theoretically possible to play 200 games in a day without botting, but to do it for more than one or two days is flat out impossible.

hmm I agree, a 3-7 day run of >200 per day should be due to illegal activity only

p.s. as promised jirofukuwot7 http://www.2shared.com/file/TzU-Aq6f/20140209_1812_france-ARL_44_44.html

hmm I agree, a 3-7 day run of >200 per day should be due to illegal activity only

p.s. as promised jirofukuwot7 http://www.2shared.com/file/TzU-Aq6f/20140209_1812_france-ARL_44_44.html

Are they able to IP track Jirowot? He must be nearly about to realise that his name is a giveaway.

I only said under investigation.

Regardless I think if you actually played 200 games in a day you probably need an intervention anyway. That's nearly 17 straight hours of 5 minute average battles.

I only said under investigation.

Regardless I think if you actually played 200 games in a day you probably need an intervention anyway. That's nearly 17 straight hours of 5 minute average battles.

Yeah, I agree with the intervention bit. I still think that average games per day over a time period is a better metric though, for the same reason that average speed cameras work better than instantaneous ones.

Saw Alex527 last night in his KT. Standard and expected bot behaviour.

But we have a new contender... Victory_VN fought 1.2k battles in one day... I suspect that could be some oddity of the stats updating and or an average battle time of just over a minute... for 24hours straight.

Saw Alex527 last night in his KT. Standard and expected bot behaviour.

But we have a new contender... Victory_VN fought 1.2k battles in one day... I suspect that could be some oddity of the stats updating and or an average battle time of just over a minute... for 24hours straight.

Maybe this is a joint internet cafe filth effort??? 

Or the guys how used to profit from boat people are finding it a bit harder and are branching out??

Or the guys how used to profit from boat people are finding it a bit harder and are branching out??

Still plenty of profit in it.

Poor little fuckers on the boats are fucked though.

http://worldoftanks.asia/community/accounts/2003685948-huangdogI/

huangdog set up new acc to bot... huangdog franchise inbound...

"paris and jiro welcome the new addition"