FeeTFooD

SEASIAPAC Bot Reporting Thread

Jirowot10 with a giant flashing neon sign saying "BOT". Got stuck between a hill and a dead tank and went through the same set of repetitive motions, gun pointing at maximum depression the whole time. Couldn't possibly be more confirmed. If this doesn't result in a ban then WG ought to be ashamed of themselves.

531cac559c81a555b0010000.jpg

Just ignore me ranting at the start...

If this doesn't result in a ban then WG ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Anyone know more about the jiro case? I presume / hope they aren't using the same IP address each time, otherwise they'd have been IP banned.

I would add the replay for the one I reported except I got annihilated in my AT 8 and did zero damage.

Much shame.

GoKNtCO.jpg

QnQhM6W.jpg

http://www.2shared.com/file/zlovxGpf/20140311_0109_uk-GB24_Centurio.html

pretty sure bot, used HE only, auto-aimed, and locked on to only that target when they were other 1 shots around. 

Anyone know more about the jiro case? I presume / hope they aren't using the same IP address each time, otherwise they'd have been IP banned.

Cant do that, otherwise WG asia will get into trouble again....

They fucked up once and now the wrap everything in cotton wool, then pull said wool over their own eyes.

I wonder which would be worse PR for a company... having an anti bot system that returned some false positives or one that didn't appear capable of picking anything up?

I imagine it would depend on how loud the false positives would howl and if any of them could actually prove that they didn't bot (not likely).

I would rather a system that sent a loud warning message, something akin to "Your account has been identified as being a suspected bot and will be under heightened scrutiny..." It would at least give them something to think about.

I seen Jirowot10 still trundling around...

Lol, WOT bot detection at its finest.

I seen Jirowot10 still trundling around...

Really? Hmm, I'll have to bug Liquid on that...

In the event it was not picked up from the "Name and Shame thread SEA". The support ticket included the replay.

Bot infant

Stats for betty007: 
Battles: 1834 
WR: 45.26 
WN8: 43.80 
WN7: 217.45 

Support Ticket ID PXS-478-92386 (February 2014)

Not an AFK. A real bot driving and doing usual nonsense: drives in gear 1 straight to enemy base, shoots at target when in view range, ignore targets when they disappear from minimap although they're around the corner.

Luckily for the community, only 286 games since reported. lazy bot lah.

Victories/Battles: 45.47%
Battles Fought: 2,120
Average Experience per Battle: 159
Average Damage Caused per Battle: 97

Efficency 0.  Wn8 0

Is that even possible.  If this isn't a bot its potentially an escaped lab monkey.

It has in total 17 premium tanks! and has or has played only 6 non premium all but one tier1's

532d115a9c81a53904010000.jpg

2yucajo.jpg

Stays in base.  Low track speed.  Gun droop.  Aimed at targets that appeared on minimap, through hills.  Wouldnt answer in chat after game then disconnected.

I get the feeling this one knows that their account isn't long for this world.... check the user name....

I have the replay of the M40/M43 driving around in small circles at our base (if you need it Mick let me know and I will PM it to you) but 13 kills in over 3000 games should be enough surely? The bot is at best very basic.

14vtimb.jpg

I get the feeling this one knows that their account isn't long for this world.... check the user name....

I have the replay of the M40/M43 driving around in small circles at our base (if you need it Mick let me know and I will PM it to you) but 13 kills in over 3000 games should be enough surely? The bot is at best very basic.

14vtimb.jpg

Replay would help, and you can post bot replays in the public forum here, those I don't mind.