WhiskeyJack_

Blurple replay reviews

More info on this?

Hardest parked behind Sela, blocked Sela from backing up, Sela bumped hardest, Hardest raged because he was bumped, Sela TKed him, Hilarious raging insued.

More information is scattered around the forums, unfortunately the stream highlight was taken down.

Hardest parked behind Sela, blocked Sela from backing up, Sela bumped hardest, Hardest raged because he was bumped, Sela TKed him, Hilarious raging insued.

More information is scattered around the forums, unfortunately the stream highlight was taken down.

I watched Hardest1 yesterday for the first time, in about 2 minutes I had enough of his constant whining and being a general ragey, douchey, crying little bitch.

It's almost sickening to watch him, every person he damages is a fucking newb and they just got OWNED, everyone who damages him is a fucking mr. sexii and it was someone elses fault.

Kid is a fucking hypertard.

I watched Hardest1 yesterday for the first time, in about 2 minutes I had enough of his constant whining and being a general ragey, douchey, crying little bitch.

It's almost sickening to watch him, every person he damages is a fucking newb and they just got OWNED, everyone who damages him is a fucking mr. sexii and it was someone elses fault.

Kid is a fucking hypertard.

No one is going to argue with you about that.

i hope you dont mind 5

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iiegwbp9dsy0iyq/T30+reply.rar

i already ask otehr unicum to do review. but it will be interesting to see review from different view

Since I don't have anyone else doing these I'll do 5.

All APCR. Can't deny that loadout. I don't think it's needed at all, 276 base pen is completely workable, but I'm not about to tell someone to run less gold.

What crew skills/equipment do you have?

Generally at tier9 I start running all gold consumables, but at least you have a gold fire exting. Not really a negitive here either, but if you're going to piss away credits going all APCR, might as well load gold consumables eh?

Murovanka:

Decent MM, they have more TDs but you have higher tier TDs. Camador is mean calling you dumb but whatever. I do agree you shouldn't go to A1 in the T30, you're not fast enough. You're very timid going up the hill, when the 110E5 is already ahead of you spotting anything.

After the M103 went dark the first time I would've moved forward and to the right on the hill. you really weren't getting any good shots on them from where you were.

You're very timid when moving up behind your platoon mates, also you're so focused on the T34 you don't pay attention to the lowe/KT down low that you could've had good shots on and actually penned/did damage.

When pushing down the hill you don't even aim at them either, you're aimed off at the dead body of the M103/T34.

Really poor shot on the lowe, then you back up while reloading, in this instance I would've pushed up with the IS-3.

You kind of sit there while reloading and looking at the foch 155, you end up getting hit by arty, then he finishes you off because your hull was super exposed. You took a long time to aim and shoot him.

Your aiming was kind of slow and target prioritization needs work. Also your aggression. You're too passive when people have already pushed up ahead of you, especially your platoon mates.

Fjords:

That's about where I go on this map, not sure if it's a good spot or not but /shrug.

Poor shot on the E75, all you had was his UFP at an intense angle. At least aim at the copula.

You got lit and sat in the open for awhile, gotta be mindful of arty, but you did get the kill.

Good shot on the WZ, your shot placement is a lot better this game.

I would've saved my shot for the 54E1 that knocked the tree down and saved myself a little health.

You donut panic a little here, not sure of what to do. They were right in that you needed to rush the 54E1 and also get back to cap

You flubbed your first shot on the T54E1, then didn't aim on the second one.

Aggression again and making a decision. At the end you weren't sure of what to do so you kind of just sat there and spun for a bit. You should've pushed into cap going across the F line and up the 1/2.

Lakeville:

Oh wow, my dad is on the other team.

Generally I would set up at like B5 to try and get shots at stuff as they ran across, but pushing into town is good if you're going to do it. You did take the long way so you wouldn't get lit, but then you waited awhile after the lowe/E4 went dark and wasted the time advantage you had for pushing into town.

You arn't pre-aimed as you push forward and so can't get a shot off right away, drive right into the E50 and foch and lose almost all your health for 1 shot of damage. You saw the FV215 take some massive hits, so you knew people were looking there but you pushed up anyways, I suppose I was complaining about your aggression in the other replays...

Then the E-50 pushes up to get a shot, you completely wiff him because you didn't really aim, and take another shot in return. down to 15 health now.

There's only a 155 in front of you and he's reloading (1 shot on the 215, one on you, and 1 on frozen) but you still stay back and don't push him.

You need to be smart when you're aggressive. You traded all your health for nothing really. Except for eating a 155 shell that could've been for someone else. You rushed shots and didn't pre-aim when you pushed around the building that first time.

Sacred Valley:

Meh, bad side. Rexxie scout though

I agree with going hill, but pausing for that AT15 was a bad move, you really didn't have any shot on him and it delayed you from going up the hill. Don't stop to check for a shot, just turn and look over there.

Rushed shot on IS7 that you really wern't going to pen even if you hit.

Shot on UFP of VK instead of going for copula or MG port. VKB has 30mm top of turret.

You don't repair your track right away when the bat arty hits you. Bat arty has a 6 sec autoloader, don't just sit there and wait for his second round. It's GG for you after that.

Don't pause while pushing to your initial setup spot just to check for a shot, turn and look while you're driving RQ. Don't even need to be in sniper mode, just look if you can get his outline from arcade view. Also shot placement and weakspots. I know you're shooting all gold, but don't plan on your APCR going through german UFP, I'm pretty sure he also had an extra verticle angle. You really have no excuse when he also has an MG port and overmatch roof/copula shot.

Redshire:

Too bad you don't have Rexxie scouting for this map.

I agree with Rexxie don't go G5. I've never tried K5 and i'm not going to dispute His Kittyness. Especially since it gave you shots on stuff. I'll have to try that in a slow american heavy next time.

Was watching it on 4x so I might have missed some shot placement things, not sure, slowed it to 2x for that IS6. You rushed the shot on him and could've easily at least hit him. And a T30 basically would autopen the side of an IS-6 at that angle.

Meh shot on the T-54, but he was moving so /shrug

Not an exciting game, you guys rolled pretty hard. They just kind of derped into you guys.

TLDR: Proper Aggression, shot placement, being decisive and don't waste time during initial deployment.

You have a camonet, are you running rammer/optics?

Crew skills?

Fire Exting on hellcat is kind of eh, if you're going to run one though, bring an auto.

Decent deployment, never tried working the map from there, but I see it's potential.

As soon as they started pushing into your VK watching your rear, I would've bailed to A6 area or something. You're int he middle of both flanks now and very exposed. No one shoots at you though, they're happy just killing your mate.

Would've maybe aimed at the drive sprocket of the VK to make sure he was tracked and didn't roll down to shoot you.

Messed up on the shot on the T29 as you came around the building. No clue how he bounced you.

Not a whole lot of advice I can give you for this one, you rolled them up pretty hard and preformed perfectly well as a hellcat in a tier7.

When they rolled around that corner I told MasterXblah that I thought we should run. He decided it would be a better idea to stay and it ended up well for me. Can't say the same for him though. The shot around the building at the T29 missed horribly because I didn't look at the server reticle. The equipment I'm running is Rammer, camo net, and GLD. I tend to play somewhat aggressive so I don't have the optics.

I managed to nab a few, feel free to make a video or write up, not really a concern.

http://wotreplays.com/site/436705#steppes-panzerixsupertiger-pzkpfw_vi_tiger

One of my "good" battles. Still think I lost a lot of hp when I didn't need to.

http://wotreplays.com/site/436707#lakeville-panzerixsupertiger-stug_iii

Still don't know how I could have carried that one, with so many of our top tiers in valley....

http://wotreplays.com/site/436712#severogorsk-panzerixsupertiger-8_8_cm_pak_43_jagdtiger

Perhaps I traded badly with the T29? I really don't know.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1079229#malinovka-sonlirain-wz-131

So i wanted to do some quick suicidal scouting of that flank but wanted to do some safe spotting first (and i indeed did get quite a bit of spots from the bush i parked in. The medium tank was faster in suicide scouting and pretty much saved me from dying.

Later on when the other teams mediums rushed and got killed off i pushed but far too late to do something useful (but grabed some free damage) that game beyond giving the few remaining team members some things to shoot at.

I'm sure there are more useful/profitable places fro a scout to go on this map... but honestly i utterly suck at mediums/lights.

+1 when someone bothers, I have a replay that I won and feel like I contributed somewhat by positioning, but did little damage.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2150374?secret=966be23db3c5775cd05d388dd64d6254

My thoughts in order were:

1) Protect the left mid (oh wait, SP went there)

2) Protect the right mid

3) Once the E25 died, go help top...until I saw I could help the T34 against the TigerP.

I definitely didn't take as good of advantage against the TigerP as I could of, but where else in the map should I have done things differently?