CiDisguise

Hello, Good day, Hi, Nice to meet you!

Hello!
I've just found myself in the rather interesting position of discovering that not only do my stats have value, but also that I increasingly care about improving them (who wouldn't? They're AWFUL!). This community looks like an excellent place to find advice that should help me get on my way with that, so I lurked for a while and am now writing a post announcing my existence.

Well, that got circular in a hurry.

In any case, I'd love to be pointed towards topics to read that will provide me with some information I could put to use to work towards improving myself as a tanker.

I'd normally wrap this up nicely, but I just played my first game of the day in a tank I've not played for months in a class I'm terribad at, and this happened: http://wotreplays.com/site/405093#airfield-vacputer-vk_1602_leopard
I can has a pat on the head? For the last bit, anyhow? :P

o/ you'll like it here. Hit up wotlabs channel for platoons and read some of the stickies :)

Sela's map guides are also pretty helpful, and some of the replays that are posted are pretty good to look at too.