Garbad

Garbad's Thread of Tough Love and abuse 2: The search for grok

258 members have voted

1. 1. So if you are using a knife in sexy roleplay, how should it be applied?

• Sensually. Use the cold, harsh metal to stimulate the skin and such. Tickle and beg, delight her senses.
    • As a power prop. Its a weapon, a means of dominance. So obviously, dominate. Toss her around and make her love it.

lol

I have an old buddy who's a classical history professor. He started out as a chemical engineering major in undergrad, started hating it but loving his history class, so he changed to history. Went and got his Master's in Classics and PhD in History. Teaches classical history at a university now.

Probably would have made a lot more $$$ with the chemical engineering degree, of course.

But would he be happier?

http://i.imgur.com/OIcI5Uh.jpg

Sometimes I think wotlabs needs one of these.

lol

I was nerdy enough, as a teenager, to go to a local sci fi convention a couple times. I was still shocked by the abysmal grooming of some of the attendees.

But would he be happier?

Probably not.

wouldn't the T 49 also be a op tank, you might have to load gold sometimes to kill a tier 6 or 7 but 100+ damage, excessive camo, and a 2 sec reload, woo. If you don't get hit, 360 hp, you can carry a load.

lol

I have an old buddy who's a classical history professor. He started out as a chemical engineering major in undergrad, started hating it but loving his history class, so he changed to history. Went and got his Master's in Classics and PhD in History. Teaches classical history at a university now.

Probably would have made a lot more $$$ with the chemical engineering degree, of course.

Pretty much what I did got about 100 credits into a physics degree and just lost the show. Couldn't see myself slogging through more science classes that I was good at but didn't enjoy. On the other hand I loved history and my GI bill was covering most my costs so at least I didn't get a worthless degree and a bunch of student debt. I tried a little teaching but I make way more money running a busy restaurant and I am not stuck in an office.

You couldn't get me to run a restaurant with a crowbar and a blowtorch unless I was a billionaire and could just hire somebody else to actually run it. I did my time in the restaurant trenches in the past. Started out part time, ended up being the senior manager second only to the actual owner, who was the one who really ran the place. Once I hit a salaried job, I was there 45-50 hours a week.

Then the owner went on vacation one week. The owner who usually worked 70 hours a week.

I pretty much worked the 70 hours she normally worked, and was pretty much hating life and humanity by the time she got back. I told her I did NOT want her job, ever.

Never Again.

But yeah, my friend probably wouldn't have been happy as a chemical engineer or chemist.

Could be worse we could be comparing tier10 arties pro's and con's.

Obj 261:

+ Mobility and speed

+ Fast round

+ Quick aiming

+ Accurate

- Open top

- Low splash damage

- Low ark

CGC:

+ Mobility

+ High ark

+ Very good splash

+ Closed compartment

- Slow round

- Slow reload

- Relatively bad accuracy

The other ones are pretty much worthless, so yeah.

RIP thread

FbmUYek.gif

^ One of my internet tank fangirls finally gets a chance to talk to me

were you at the antiques road show? My mom has that same flower vase you are holding in the bottom left of frame.

sxzCC2m.png

Game Rules:

Army composition must be:

1 general

9 standard time appropriate roman infantry, no more than 4 elite (IE, 4 triarii + 6 prin/hastati or 9 legion + 1 first cohort, etc)

Up to 5 auxilia cavalary

Up to 5 auxillia allied infantry

Up to 3 skirmisher types

This forces the player to use a lot of local/merc troops to augment the legions, just like real life.  It makes for a much more fun and diverse battlefield than just 15 elite legionaries and 5 elite roman cav per legion.

1.  Get the arty with the highest caliber gun.

2.  Ideally get an arty with many shells.

3.  Cram them all up your own ass, then go fuck yourself.

Pretty much what I had hoped for <3

Fuck arty with a broken bottle.

...but without arty there isn't anything for my low tier scouts to hunt in tier-X games...

Unless you count that time I caught a Bat.Chat. clipping in my T21.

1.  Get the arty with the highest caliber gun.

2.  Ideally get an arty with many shells.

3.  Cram them all up your own ass, then go fuck yourself.

Why must you say such beautiful words and make it so hard to choose between you and sela T_T

Garbad, How much of a lesser crime is it if a player starts to research and play arty if they have already ground out every non arty tank in the game for the sake of gotta'collect'em'all syndrome? Have you been tempted by said phenomena?

I know I've been a victim of that temptation. Seriously, I have started going up TD lines I swore I never would thinking I would die of boredom(Brit and american turretless), because I've already researched every Heavy + medium(minus the 430 I'm 80k from.)  It's a slippery slope....

(random musing) I wonder how many Senior technical engineers there are on the server. With the bottleneck of new tank releases I know a few will be reaching that milestone, at least one player I regularly associate with is one tank away.

Edit; Why do I never notice obvious english fails until I'm quoted.

Garbad, How much of a lesser crime is it if a player starts to research and play arty if they have already ground out every non arty tank in the game for the sake of gotta'collect'em'all syndrome? Have you been tempted by said phenomena?

I know I've been a victim of that temptation. Seriously, I have started going up TD lines I swore I never would thinking I would die of boredom(Brit and american turretless), because I've already researched every Heavy + medium(minus the 430 I'm 80k from.)  It's a slippery slope....

(random musing) I wonder how many Senior technical engineers there are on the server. With the bottleneck of new tank releases I know a few will be reaching that milestone, at one player I regular associate with is one tank away.

Just because you haven't experienced jamming a pencil in your eye is no justification for doing it.