Garbad

Garbad's Thread of Tough Love and abuse 2: The search for grok

258 members have voted

1. 1. So if you are using a knife in sexy roleplay, how should it be applied?

• Sensually. Use the cold, harsh metal to stimulate the skin and such. Tickle and beg, delight her senses.
    • As a power prop. Its a weapon, a means of dominance. So obviously, dominate. Toss her around and make her love it.

In my experience it is accurate to about ± 100 points of damage.  The charts only take into effect damage dealt so if you do less than the expected kills, etc. you could be below what the charts suggest.

Man, how long is Garbad's ban this time? I miss the shit he stirred up.

?!

I thought he just grew tired of replying to us trashy pubs!

I also downloaded lost vikings the other day.  Its hilariously hard and fun. Great old school game, and its free from blizzard.

They also released Blackthorne for free, another good old-school Blizzard game.

Honest question: Have you played the Jagdpanzer IV recently, and if so, how is it? I have the StuG III G, and am nearly to 1-skill crew (at which point I will buy the JgPzIV and transfer the crews), so I want an expert opinion.

Facetious question: How do you actually feel about arty? It's okay, you don't need to tone it down or pretend to be nice.

Honest question: Have you played the Jagdpanzer IV recently, and if so, how is it? I have the StuG III G, and am nearly to 1-skill crew (at which point I will buy the JgPzIV and transfer the crews), so I want an expert opinion.

Facetious question: How do you actually feel about arty? It's okay, you don't need to tone it down or pretend to be nice.

Its terrible.  The lack of penetration negates all other strengths is has, including good camo/dpm/workable armor.  The good news is the JP is great.

Fuck arty.  It should be removed and scrapped.

I am so pissed right now. I just got clicked 4 games in a row, mostly by british sky cancer (not that nationality matters, it's cancer anyways). When the rage grows too overwhelming, how do you restrain yourself from smashing your screen with your keyboard and flying to Russia to put a terminal solution to this bullshit?

I am so pissed right now. I just got clicked 4 games in a row, mostly by british sky cancer (not that nationality matters, it's cancer anyways). When the rage grows too overwhelming, how do you restrain yourself from smashing your screen with your keyboard and flying to Russia to put a terminal solution to this bullshit?

I don't restrain myself.

Go solo pub and get slowly drug under by the red tide. This way, you're in need of rescue and your knight in shining armor, sela, can come save you. Did you really think you could handle all the bad, or were you just wanting to be saved? Only Garbad will ever know.

Man, this fanfic is practically coming together on its own. Just have to make with the pretty words.

Now that I'm playing more heavies, I have re-learned my hate for arty.  It doesn't really affect meds/most TDs/lights that much, but slow tanks like the T28 proto and the KV-2 get wrecked by arty.  Can't dodge it, can't hide from it and be effective, and can't shoot back at it.

Arty seems to be quite literally hit or miss for me.  One day I'll dodge them all.  Then the next I get clicked 4 straight maps after doing 1 shot of damage....

I'm really tempted to solopub, but I know I shouldn't.  Someone talk me out of it.

Q__Q

No. play the game as most do. 

No. play the game as most do.

Solopub squishy support tanks! I can't seem to top 58% solopubbing them over any appreciable length of time. I don't even know what an expected solopub winrate is for someone barely breaking into purple WN8. Clearly I need to be running heavies or sidescrapeable meds.

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/18/gw2-mistforged-hero-weapon-skins-gallery/

Ok pubbies, what should I do?  I have 500 tickets, which means I can get:

- 1 elite skin + 1 ascended jewelry, or

- 2 jewelry + one trash skin

I've already got a set of PVT ascended, but was working on my PPF set.  And the skins look ok, I like the GS skin but have no builds than run GS atm.

HALP!