Garbad

Garbad's Thread of Tough Love and abuse 2: The search for grok

258 members have voted

1. 1. So if you are using a knife in sexy roleplay, how should it be applied?

• Sensually. Use the cold, harsh metal to stimulate the skin and such. Tickle and beg, delight her senses.
    • As a power prop. Its a weapon, a means of dominance. So obviously, dominate. Toss her around and make her love it.

Handsome boy modeling school is the best sixty dollars you ever spend
if it wasnt for Prince paul and Automator I would not be the model I am today
And I would not have the confidence to go to the Handsome boy modeling school
Move yourself up in the world go to Handsome boy modeling school
Sixty dollars you wont be sorry for long

I'm aiming to be home at 5:30EST for some Chaffee action. Is it a date?

Stream that shit yo.

I don't feel like playing if I know you two monsters are tooned up and haunting my current grinding tiers.  :sad:

Having trouble containing my jealousy, #brokebacktanks

Lol 6 games 3 wins 3 losses. Light tanks!

Match Making was 3 tier 9s and 3 tier 10s. I also accidentally queued with my T110E5 one match, which we lost because pubbies. I am bad at queues. 

Yeah and then I watched Hardest for a few games and noticed he ruined your BatChat game on AirField.  Some nights are rough.

Where the hell does he keep finding these glorious pictures that all include nekked skiny guise with flowers

Does anyone remember this gem? :P

DIu019U.jpg

Kitteh and I share an interest in furry role playing.  My fursona is a silver lone wolf who loves to explore and tussle.

Where the hell does he keep finding these glorious pictures that all include nekked skiny guise with flowers

Does anyone remember this gem? :P

I suspect a collection of personal favorites, collected over many years, exists somewhere on a hard drive. :D

FV4202, would you consider Binocs or Optics a better option? I currently have a rammer and a Vert Stab on it. unless there is something better than either of them I should put on it.

idk, I'd probably recommend it for anyone seeking the pixel tanks pref MM version of self-castigation

I mean, that's pretty severe.  I'd just recommend punching yourself in the balls 15 or 20 times.  I mean, be merciful.

FV4202, would you consider Binocs or Optics a better option? I currently have a rammer and a Vert Stab on it. unless there is something better than either of them I should put on it.

Not my thread but optics. 410 base VR and you should be mobile enough that binocs would reset too much. Just optics+VR perks puts you at ~471 VR. Binocs is only really effective on lower tier TDs, such as Hellcat and T49.

Also, I'd request a large batch of your replays for the Chaffee, T49 and 140, these are very relevant to my interests.

First block of 25 T49 replays.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/X3EwZwxVN9/

Here's the results:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6816/l9c6.jpg

And crew:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1623/mn8t.jpg

Would you recommend SuperPershing for fun and a little statpadding? 

No, it sucks.  If you want the best stat padding tanks, just check veril's tanks played in the last 30 days.  He ALWAYS only plays ideal tanks.

Optics.  See my older tough love thread for a full explanation.

Looking over Veril's tanks, it looks like he's in love with the E4. Is it really considered that good? I mean, it's in the same tier as the 268 and Foch 155. You'll hear about how overpowered these two are until the end of time, but beyond some love for the E4's APCR round it tends to be a silent topic. I should play it more.