Ruestir

[NA] M--M Recruiting Decree

It is on this thirtieth day of the tenth month in the year of our Lord MMXIII that our beloved leader Millard

DESPICABLE-ME-2-Tim-Minion-wallpaper-.jp

has decreed that the time has come for the Minions to set forth on the path to glory.  So now the call goes out, calling to those valiant tankers who wish to make their mark on this world.  To fight back against the red scourge that plagues the public servers.  Do you wish to make a mark on the global map? Maybe you seek your way to dominate in tournaments or pub play in the new 7/42 format.  Join us!  Let this be the day you stood out from the crowd.  Let this be the day you said NO MOAR to the seething masses of the red horde that infests the pubbie ranks.  What say you?  WHAT SAY YOU?!

Despicable-me-minions-480x477.jpg

If you're a player with the following minimums and are interested in joining our happy little crew then go to our new website, Millard's Minions Recruitment Page, and we'll begin the process of putting you through the wringer!

Join our new TS server! m--m.enjinvoice.com

Overall:

WR: 50%

WN8: 1100

60 Day:

WR: 52%

WN8: 1450

what timezone are you guys landing in?

This is not CR/D!  I am but a voice calling in the wilderness looking for those that would answer the call.  Matters of landing times and schedules are too lofty for my concern.  I only search for those that are stout of heart, keen of aim and cunning in battle.

In short, shit dude I don't think we've thought that far ahead.

This is not CR/D!  I am but a voice calling in the wilderness looking for those that would answer the call.  Matters of landing times and schedules are too lofty for my concern.  I only search for those that are stout of heart, keen of aim and cunning in battle.

In short, shit dude I don't think we've thought that far ahead.

But what timezone your clan is in is important information for potential recruits looking for a CW clan. It determines when battles are, and some people can't make certain time zones. If your clan is on the east coast, it's like 3 hours different from when your clan owns a west coast LZ.

HAVOK has trouble with attendance if we go too far east, and my former clan FOXEY had trouble if we went too far west.

But what timezone your clan is in is important information for potential recruits looking for a CW clan. It determines when battles are, and some people can't make certain time zones. If your clan is on the east coast, it's like 3 hours different from when your clan owns a west coast LZ.

HAVOK has trouble with attendance if we go too far east, and my former clan FOXEY had trouble if we went too far west.

That is a great point of advice and one that we will have to take into consideration. Right now I believe most of us play on the east server, but that may not be directly related to where we live time zone wise. What if we just meet in the middle and attack Iowa for it's vast stash of potatos?