Ruestir

[NA] M--M Recruiting Decree

So there is this place called "wotlabs", and apparently my fellow minions have been gathering new forces in this strange place. I shall join my fellow minions in calling all CW and 7/42 ready players that meet the requirements to join us for some seriously not serious minion meetings!

political.png

Can't help with Clan Wars, no tier 10's but my first will probably be the T57 Heavy then the Bat Chat.

For the new 7/42 I have the following tanks I think will be helpful:

T69

IS-3

T71

Hellcat

E-25

AMX 13 90 (Working on, will probably be unlocked within 1-2 weeks)

Also, is there a current list of tanks most likely to be played?

I can list the most likely (unless you run across some guys just playing with 8's and having fun). Mostly 50/100's, T69's, 13/90's, IS-3's, T32's, M26's, obj. 416's, wz-132's, and 110's would be workable as well! oh and of course, T1's! 

If you want anymore information on what 7/42 is all about and how it work ect. feel free to drop me a PM or catch me on our TS! 

-Minion out

Hrms, I need to work on my 60 a bit when I get home (have been travelling), but I would certainly be interested.  I shall work on my 60 and perhaps be in touch.

Give me a shout when you see me online and we'll talk.

Can I has 7/42 without joining clan? I like the vilin community I currently reside in.

Sure!  We run them pretty often and I'm sure we can work you in.

This is interesting...

No CW requirements?  Life has gotten complicated lately and Mrs. Defender does not like it when I'm on for 6 hours during primetime.

The goal is to start building for CW, but there are no requirements. Having T10 tanks and jumping in now and then would help. Seems like we are having a lot of fun with Team Battles (7/42) right now. So having the correct tanks for that will help also. Otherwise, we are still teaching, learning and platooning...as always.

That is a great point of advice and one that we will have to take into consideration. Right now I believe most of us play on the east server, but that may not be directly related to where we live time zone wise. What if we just meet in the middle and attack Iowa for it's vast stash of potatos?

I think you have us confused with Idaho

I have been inactive for so long... And I thought of a beautiful speech to promote the clan even though my time in it had passed. I have been forcefully remove from tanks for now, but I will be back.

Our 7/42 has been going well, our platoons roll hard, but we still need some solid tankers with T10 tanks so we can make a move to the CW map.

Please PM Ruestir, Pvtduck or myself for some details.

So like, Bun and Canadiantrex told me I should apply to your clan. I hang out in wotlabs channel in game. Toon with Anticamper too. I just want to be around good tankers I can learn from without taking things too seriously.

Yeah, so there's that.

My apologies, but I am slightly confused whether this new direction means your recruitment now focuses solely on players that can immediately step into 7/42s and CW activities, or if you still maintain the original tenet of training/education and improving skills in a "trickle-down" fashion, learning from those with more experience/ability and passing onto those with less. I was eyeing M--M as a good place to start adding a social aspect to the game without sacrificing the focus on constant improvement, as it seems like a great fit. Is this still an accurate perception?

I work pretty hard on learning the non-twitch, or theorycraft, aspects of the game. I understand most of the mechanics quite well, and generally put the knowledge into use. What I find harder to learn on my own are the intangibles: Decision-making, acceptable risk to take in a scenario, certain deployment scenarios for certain vehicle types, etc. While those can eventually be learned through trial-and-error and continued replay analysis, I would prefer to do that learning with other people more efficiently and have some fun with it.

Is there an official application to be submitted (a la "I like sushi, The Walking Dead, and long range gun battles on Sand River" and other game experiences,) or is it an informal "talk to Ruestir/Person X" type of deal? 

My apologies, but I am slightly confused whether this new direction means your recruitment now focuses solely on players that can immediately step into 7/42s and CW activities, or if you still maintain the original tenet of training/education and improving skills in a "trickle-down" fashion, learning from those with more experience/ability and passing onto those with less. I was eyeing M--M as a good place to start adding a social aspect to the game without sacrificing the focus on constant improvement, as it seems like a great fit. Is this still an accurate perception?

For the most part we are focused on bringing in more quality players for the forementioned activities.  However, it doesn't mean we aren't going to bring in lesser skilled players to train up, but we're not strictly adhering to the original goals of the clan.  Training will be a part of what we do just not the main thrust any more.

I work pretty hard on learning the non-twitch, or theorycraft, aspects of the game. I understand most of the mechanics quite well, and generally put the knowledge into use. What I find harder to learn on my own are the intangibles: Decision-making, acceptable risk to take in a scenario, certain deployment scenarios for certain vehicle types, etc. While those can eventually be learned through trial-and-error and continued replay analysis, I would prefer to do that learning with other people more efficiently and have some fun with it.

Is there an official application to be submitted (a la "I like sushi, The Walking Dead, and long range gun battles on Sand River" and other game experiences,) or is it an informal "talk to Ruestir/Person X" type of deal?

Yes

Hello, I was reading up on the clan, I would like to know if I would be able to slide into the clan with my stats, apparently with the minimum requirements I miss the Overall win % by just a little less than 1% and I miss the 60 WN7 by 13.

Anyway, I know that I have a friend with better stats than my own that would also like to join. We would like to come over together. Anyway, let me know if you are willing to make an exception :)

http://mywotstats.com/Player/View/1000612502/NA

Hello, I was reading up on the clan, I would like to know if I would be able to slide into the clan with my stats, apparently with the minimum requirements I miss the Overall win % by just a little less than 1% and I miss the 60 WN7 by 13.

Anyway, I know that I have a friend with better stats than my own that would also like to join. We would like to come over together. Anyway, let me know if you are willing to make an exception :)

http://mywotstats.com/Player/View/1000612502/NA

PM sent.