Ruestir

[NA] M--M Recruiting Decree

Hi there, i am curious if i can join this clan. Yes, i know my stats are not the best, but some of the tanks i have played are not the best either. I have platooned with some other M--M clan members and seemed to have fit right in.

Updated OP again to reflect new WN8 minimums.  Was so close to blue...and now so far. *sighs*

The education orientation of this clan has appealed to me since I first found out about it, perhaps because I am an educator in real life, so you've given me a new goal for this game.

The education orientation of this clan has appealed to me since I first found out about it, perhaps because I am an educator in real life, so you've given me a new goal for this game.

Look me up in-game and we'll chat.

Do you guys still do team battles often?

That's a good question.  I know pvtduck was doing them almost daily for a while and others had taken up the torch.  With the holidays and exam schedules for those in college I think it slowed down right now, but will probably pick back up again in the new year.

You droppin tags already to switch to M-I-T?

Really excited to see how it works out for ya'll!

Yes I did, plan on being in M-I-T shortly.

Hope to rejoin M--M when I get up some tiers and contribute to the minion domination :smug:  

Yes I did, plan on being in M-I-T shortly.

Hope to rejoin M--M when I get up some tiers and contribute to the minion domination :smug:  

I probably should do the same since all I am doing at the moment is sabotaging M--M's stats!