Sign in to follow this  
Allurai

Now supporting EU and SEA users.

After keeping Neverwish in the basement for 3 days with a box of caffiene pills, 50 cans of pringles and a men's mag he has finished his latest project - to introduce support for the EU and SEA wargaming.net accounts, just as we do for NA accounts.

Users will now be prompted for which server they belong to when they sign up. Existing users with NA accounts looking to change to SEA/EU can contact an admin here:

Please also log any issues in that thread above ^

Tank on.

So I can make an alt forum acc with my EU acc? Will there be a feature to link multiple accounts to one forum account as well?

This obviously doesn't have any useful effect, I'm just bored.

Already have 2 stat siggys.

I don't mind if my verification is changed or not, doesn't really bother me letting other people know that I was a scrub back in the day.

Changed the title so people will be more interested in reading this thread.

You lock me up for 3 days and I still have to change your titles, tsc tsc

Already have 2 stat siggys.

I don't mind if my verification is changed or not, doesn't really bother me letting other people know that I was a scrub back in the day.

You're still a dirty scrubbeh. <3

great job wotlabs, good little place you have here.

Based on wot forum rules.. we can run links to this in our sigs too, get the user population up.

Signed up with my NA account, and since I still play there as well, I might as well refrain from giving the admins/mods more tasks to perform, although my primary server these days is the ASIA server.. At least for the time being, untill I find my old little black book with all Saudakars "taken out of context" quotes and list of his shenanigans to blackmail him with. :P

You're still a dirty scrubbeh. <3

Well this dirty scrub is helping you pad to 80% with my plats and TCs you spoilt Princess.

Well this dirty scrub is helping you pad to 80% with my plats and TCs you spoilt Princess.

TC a shit,I only do TC's during events now.

You don't really plat with me. :(

Nobody plats with you because you ragequit after one loss.  At least Pedo Error takes three before he pulls the pin. :P

Three is my usual RQ limit as well,I only pop on 1 if I'm having a bad day/already lost the 2 in other plats/off-form/feel like shit/sick.

Usually better than failing my way to your winrate. huehuehue

Nope, only been playing since Feb 2012, this was me pre transfer

signature.png

So just a part time player then...

for some reason i cant see the 60day eff and wn7 on my signature and on wotlabs itself, i saw the sigs from others here shown correctly, something i need to change or an error on my region (EU).

linked my forum account to my wargaming id btw

for some reason i cant see the 60day eff and wn7 on my signature and on wotlabs itself, i saw the sigs from others here shown correctly, something i need to change or an error on my region (EU).

linked my forum account to my wargaming id btw

It's showing correctly on WoTLabs now. You're gonna have to wait a bit on the signature for the cache to expire so it can be generated again

It's showing correctly on WoTLabs now. You're gonna have to wait a bit on the signature for the cache to expire so it can be generated again

Ah thanks :) current stats are not that impressive and the 60day stats show others that im unicum  :doubleguns2: