Solono

Oh, Vlad

I had no idea who this was until you pointed it out then vlad proceeded to prove it by being a jacktard.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kdm88ktv1dy8y3i/20131102_0846_china-Ch10_IS2_36_fishing_bay.wotreplay

Much lulz from the chat.

Also

DKgqOgZ.jpg

cVXy65T.jpg

K this has a backstory, Vlad was saying 105 HEAT (prenerf) wasn't op as fuck because "any other tank can oneshot another one" and I pointed out that's from ammo-racking, he said no and presented me with this gold:

snapback.pngVladimirsRevenge, on Jun 16 2013 - 12:22, said:

And just for the record,I've one shot the T59 more times than I have any other tank with the BL10, even though that gun can't even do half the amount of damage to the hit points that the T59 has.

Try and make sense of that without it exploding your brain

750x2 = 1500 which is more than 1300

Edit: here is even better shitgoald from him

Hello dear Tankers!
We are glad to invite you the Israeli World of Tanks Community
Due to the large number of Israeli players who play this wonderful game on all servers, we have came to a decision that there is a need for a united Isaeli WoT community.
We offer vital information and news, along with new of a kind guide and commentary videos in Hebrew.
Please join us and our effort of uniting the Israeli players by inviting your friends.
See you on the battlefield!
The Facebook Group:
www.facebook.com/pages/World-of-Tanks-Israel/600740949948345
  R

egards,
WoT Israel Team

Although I understand the need to communicate in your native tongue, coming on here spamming with a new account with zero games played and zero posts made looks MORE than a bit suspicious.

If it's a legitimate organization, use a legitimate account to advertise it.

Vlad, have you checked it out yet?  Neither have I just asking.

Yes. It's a legitimate Facebook page, but it looks like it's just designed to get "likes" and redirect people elsewhere and spam advertising.

Wrong. I never trolled ANYTHING. I've always posted the same exact way. What you had were yes men troll groups who are gone now that intentionally misquoted any post I ever made and turned it INTO a troll fest. Most people would never go back and read what I actually said. They would just read the troll groups posts and take them as the gospel.

That's one main gripe I've always had with them: Intentionally misquoting people and inflaming everybody against them. Now that they're gone, that doesn't happen anymore.

His main account is on EU server...

Then why advertise here at all? Why not mention that? People from here cannot play there unless they start over, so what's the point? If it was a social gathering he could have explained all of that with ease. He took the trouble to post links and videos and near a paragraph of text, why not explain who he is and where he's from?
And by the way...your 23 games played running to his defense doesn't look much better.

We don't care about your EU stats. This is North America. Play here, do well here, THEN give advice here. Otherwise, go back to Europe. What...did you suck so bad over there they ran you off those forums so you ran over here? Is that it? There aren't enough helpless souls over there that want your "sound advice"?

After all, there is no Euro_Trash on the EU server. You don't tell us who you are there, and you don't play here.

Pal, that makes you COMPLETELY worthless on half the planet at this stage of the discussion.

[content removed]
~Moderation Team

As response to me commenting on SU-122-44, just after the above conversation (short term memory is OP):

You don't play one, don't tell anybody who you are as usual, claim you did...

Yep. Troll on, no games boy.

For that matter, why somebody would play there and post here is beyond me. If you play there, post there. If you don't play here, don't post here. After all, what in fact would you know about how this game is here when you have never once played it?

Did it ever occur to you that they just MIGHT NOT have the servers set up exactly the same? And that what you might be telling someone from your experience in Europe just MIGHT BE completely WRONG here on the North American server?

While complaining about ghost shells:

They've run out of cash. They're milking this puppy for all it's worth, and then they'll close the doors. If not, I'll honestly be surprised. How anybody could listen to the same complaints over and over, world wide, for two years solid and NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT IT is beyond me.

In fact, it's beyond the realm of human reasoning. I have never in my life seen anything like it. Hell, the Vietnam War made more sense that this.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/259613-xp-system-completely-screwed-up/page__st__20__pid__4977762#entry4977762

Little girl, if I had a powerful clan doing all my work for me like you do, I'd be the same win rate you are.

Dat thread, almost funny enough to make me browse official wot forums again.  Pls no.  Already having nightmares.

Oops almost forgot I had this hiding on my imageshack account, one day I saw he had -670 rep so I lurked his profile, gave him 3 random boats for lolz and got this:

DemonicPoaster

8b11.jpg

So basically he whines about everything? How amusing, I do love those kind of stories on the EU forums, shit like the E75 got 170 armor and that guy couldn't pen him with 200pen frontally. #TomatoLogic

I don't think you understand the level of potato i was displaying that night. Like yolorush in the hellcat etc. Ask bun.

And it was Bun's idea to platoon with him. I just wanted to have people carry me.

I don't think you understand the level of potato i was displaying that night. Like yolorush in the hellcat etc. Ask bun.

And it was Bun's idea to platoon with him. I just wanted to have people carry me.

We all want people to carry us. But few of us will stoop that low.

:P :P :P :P :P

i would love to see the convo from that platoon but im sure niether of you saved anything he had to say huehue

Jim where did you even get those? Lol.

I'm on mobile so response won't be so fantastic. I attempted to get to know Vlad to try and help him. He has very bad knowledge of where to go on maps and set up. With a little bit of positional advice the results were as above. Actually quite promising.

Our first game was that bottom screenshot. Our e100 there camped the rear of the hill on redshire and did jack all the whole game. Stealth pushed the proper lane but died like a potato. Vlad started sperging about "this always happens" and I had to keep him on track. We lost but we did well. Only played a few other games in which we won and playing well won the game.

He watched me carry and play like a proper good player. Stealth sucked. Bad. He potatoed every game lol.

Vlad left after that. I think he dislikes having nothing to complain about when seeing actual very good players play the game. Because it ruins all his nonsense theories.

He posted them on one of his MM is rigged threads. There was a third one (tier 9) where you did 5k, he did about 2k and stealth did about 500 which I did't post.

He posted them on one of his MM is rigged threads. There was a third one (tier 9) where you did 5k, he did about 2k and stealth did about 500 which I did't post.

I want links to this thread please.  =D