FlorbFnarb

My new television addiction: Big Bang Theory

I laugh at Sheldon constantly, and the show is constantly enjoyable. Most sitcoms stink, so finding one I like is a rarity for me.

Also, Kaley Cuoco is easy on the eyes.

If you liked this one, try "IT Crowd". Nerd humour FTW!

IT Crowd is awesome! Haven't seen much of it but it's hilarious. I would also recommend it.

IT Crowd is awesome! Haven't seen much of it but it's hilarious. I would also recommend it.

I am generally tickled more by british humour than american humour for some reason...

I've tried watching The Big Bang Theory twice but can't find it interesting. How I Met Your Mother is my favorite sitcom, I'm watching it through a second time now. It's hilarious.

It's great for a little while but then it gets very rinse and repeat.

You should try Suits.

THAT is a great show.

I can't stand canned humor shows. To each their own.

I can't stand canned humor shows. To each their own.

I used to feel the same but I've mellowed in my "old" age :-)

My personal "can not stand" is reality TV.

After the first couple of seasons I kinda just watch for the story instead of laugh anymore. There's definitely that repeating same jokes thing, one I can think of is "I'm not crazy, my mom had me tested." Penny also got... less in shape as seasons went on. Cobie Smulders on the other hand...

Cobie Smulders on the other hand...

That's because she joined SHIELD and had to go through their training process, I presume...

Seems I'm in the minority. I can't help but laugh every episode, especially at Sheldon.

It's also always funny to see Leonard's expressions of disbelief where he's clearly thinking "I have some weird points, but all my friends are completely nuts." He's the Andy Taylor to their Barney Fife.

I used to work with a guy who was just like Sheldon, which makes it more amusing.  

I've tried "always sunny" several times, but it never worked for me.  It always seems like they're trying way too hard. 

How I Met Your Mother was halrarious until last season, when the editor evidently flipped the "suck" switch on without noticing.  One of my favorite bits:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_J8QU1m0Ng

Seems I'm in the minority. I can't help but laugh every episode, especially at Sheldon.

It's also always funny to see Leonard's expressions of disbelief where he's clearly thinking "I have some weird points, but all my friends are completely nuts." He's the Andy Taylor to their Barney Fife.

Your in my spot.