canadiantrex

Unlikely places to be wotlabbing...

So either I am fucking pathetic for reading wotlabs whilst at a local stripclub, or the local stripclub is fucking pathetic for not holding my attention.

And my wife is using up all my money.... :beard:

educate yourself, a maid cafe a la detroit.  prepare to be amazed.

educate yourself, a maid cafe a la detroit.  prepare to be amazed.

Jesus christ, I need to expunge my internet history after that

Jesus christ, I need to expunge my internet history after that

We know how much you love your animu bride-chan.

So either I am fucking pathetic for reading wotlabs whilst at a local stripclub, or the local stripclub is fucking pathetic for not holding my attention.

And my wife is using up all my money.... :beard:

I'm going to have to go with..

the local stripclub is fucking pathetic for not holding my attention.

Hey if you want to read about map tactics while getting a lappy you go right ahead!! The "Dancer" should at least still be hot...

educate yourself, a maid cafe a la detroit. prepare to be amazed.

I have an ex girlfriend that worked in a maid cafe while I was living in Japan. They are even better over there.

i soo need to go to summer comiket next year, and visit some maid cafes in akihabara while i'm at it!

@worst, ARE there any good maid cafes in GTA? Best I've been to was Cafe Delish at Anime North, and I had to line up 2 hours in line to buy tickets for that... tho they did have a kawaii maid draw a kitty in chocolate syrup all over my cake. Then we got to play pop the pirate game with our maid. Some guy cosplaying as Kirito failed it for us, and we had to do the Hare Hare Yukai dance on the stage in embarassment. It was pretty awesome.

Harujuku also has some good maid cafés as well Kraft and people are always in cosplay during the day it's a lot of fun.

I'm going to have to go with..

the local stripclub is fucking pathetic for not holding my attention.

Hey if you want to read about map tactics while getting a lappy you go right ahead!! The "Dancer" should at least still be hot...

Yeah, I don't bother paying for lap dances at 2 of the 3 strip clubs my wife likes.

Let's just say that the dollar for money value is completely blown out of the water by the 3rd place.....