Valachio

T-34-1

Dropped GLD and installed rammer, aimtime reduction loss is actually noticeable. Still okay though, since when I need to aim, I fully aim and when I don´t, I snapshot. How about snap shot skill, would it help with aimtime to make up for GLD by shrinking the bloom ?

btw: díky za odpověď ;)

Snapshot and smooth ride are definitely help, because you start with smaller aim circle. When fully aiming GLD helps to do it faster and if you aim at least a 1 second it gives you some 10% better circle. Snapshotting in T-34-1 is not very reliable :) Of course you can mitigate need of GLD with food, but it is a bit expensive. I still keep GLD on my T-34-1 for all these reasons, not much better other choice anyway.

btw: No taky že někdo mluví stejně ;)

Dis tank needs 4 - 7 skill kru and 10 equipment slots...Actually pissed at it cause I see so much more potential than it has with 2skills. Only play it 1-2 times a day now, usually getting 3.5-5k wn8 - that´s around 2k dmg + something like 1-2k spotted, mobility seems lackluster now, that I´m gridning A43 for 416 and T54.

Still impressive how good it can scout (I suck at it, but trying), flank, brawl, flex and it never miss on the move, when you´re <50m away. Can´t circle T29s turret traverse though. 

Also arty should fuckin burn in pain.

I'm pretty suck at handle the tank mainly the gun, I have by far the worst hit rate in it >60% compares to my usual >70%, considering I had not change my shooting habit. Seems unless a full stop to aim and shoot, I hit nothing. Quick peekaboo is no go :-/ Seems games were always hunting safe firing positions and I was struggling with that.

The gun, just so bloody frustrating.
At least with the 34-3 it's a derpy 122 so you expect it to go all over the shop but Jesus F**king H Christ this thing is infuriating beyond words.

ARRRRRRGHHGH.

That is all.

I really enjoyed this tank when I played it, the gun is punchy, it has a nice turret and it can hug a fair few taller tier 8 heavies like the KT and KV4 side to side and troll them as they struggle to get there gun on anything.

What I really like about it over say the T-34-2 or the 121 is the positioning of the turret on the tank, it is very far forward almost linked up with the UFP, when I hugged with the T-34-1 frontally I found it could work, it wasn't consistent but it could work, with the t-34-2 or 121 or basically any higher tier chinese med tanks with semi decent gun depression can pen the hull roof between the UFP and the the front of the turret.

The T-34-2 is a comfort upgrade over the T-34-1.

The problem is that the T-34-2 is only a small comfort upgrade and practically nothing else. The improvements aren't anywhere near good enough to account for going up an entire tier.

1 minute ago, xLosTsouLx said:

Does anyone run the second gun on this tank {85mm 56-85} Because of the higher Dpm?

Dpm isn't everything, you'll end up doing far less damage per game with the 85mm than the 100mm. Plus low alpha isn't scary and is bad at picking off oppononents. 

Im drunk af right now so pardon the shitty response, pretty sure no one willingly uses the 85 due to trashy pen and alpha 

15 minutes ago, xLosTsouLx said:

Does anyone run the second gun on this tank {85mm 56-85} Because of the higher Dpm?

DPM doesn't mean much when you can't even pen stuff with gold.

I swapped to the 2nd gun, the 100mm is just too frustrating. It's too inaccurate to be usuable/reliable. Oddly, since I did that my damage per game has shot up-the 2nd gun seems for me at least, to not be quite so inaccurate.

This used to be one of my favorite tanks and I had only slight trouble with the gun as I had a good crew with it. Now somehow every time I play it feels really mediocre. Tier8 powercreep / light tank MM changes have affected it probably quite a lot.

27 minutes ago, TohtoriP said:

This used to be one of my favorite tanks and I had only slight trouble with the gun as I had a good crew with it. Now somehow every time I play it feels really mediocre. Tier8 powercreep / light tank MM changes have affected it probably quite a lot.

I felt the same. But objectively in the hulldown standoff meta this tank should be, if nothing else, stronger. Maybe it's because I got used to the sexy gun handling on the high tiers when I can snapshot half my targets. I don't know.