Sign in to follow this  
Statpadderer

T7 combat car

Has anyone found an use for this vehicle or is it really only a free garage slot and 151k silver?

The penetration is more than underwhelming and if I want to drive a fast chakka-chakka go-kart, I take the Pz 1c.

I use it for t1 crew training for team battles, the tank itself is okay, not as good as the pz 1c , though that's expected with the tier difference.

Zz they keep on throwing worthless tanks in my garage. Haven't touched the other US gift tank nor LTP yet...

I'll probably do with this tank the exact same thing I did with the LTP: drive it for one battle, make sure I get destroyed, and leave the smoldering wreckage in my garage until I get bored or run out of garage slots.

My LTP has been a burned out husk since day 1 and still going strong!

My LTP has been a burned out husk since day 1 and still going strong!

Pity. If I can do this well, imagine what a competent tanker can do in this little gem.

LTP LT SU 3 70 68.57%

Pity. If I can do this well, imagine what a competent tanker can do in this little gem.

LTP LT SU 3 70 68.57%

Yeah, I'm pulling a 73% win rate in my LTP, albeit with a smaller sample size (33 battles so far).

As for the T7, I played it once, got an easy Mastery 3rd Class, and promptly decided never to play it again. It's a silly gimmick tank, nothing more.

Played 2 games in it before all of the T18s showed up (4 kills), won both and figured that was the high point so parked it (that and I moved the T71 crew over to a T69 so I don't have any light crews anymore)

The LTP thing was mostly a fluke, I didn't plan it that way ahead of time. But after my first game I didn't have auto-repair on, and I'm not really interested in playing T3 games at all, so I figured "why bother fixing it?"

This time would definitely be deliberate though. T7 is just SO BAD, even at a tier 2 limit.

T7 is hilarious and it's the first gift tank I'm keeping. Yeah you can't really deal with T18s but it's tier 2 only mm and rips most tier 2s to shreds. Once the novelty dies off it'll be fun to run in platoons occasionally.

I didn't know it has Tier 2 pref MM - that's pretty cool.  The only other tank with that is the Pz I.  

I like the 4 man crew which will be useful for my Chaffee and T71 crews to pick up some extra XP.  Heck, now I have a T7, T2 Light, T1E6, and M22 Locust available to train US lights.  If only I liked playing low tiers....

The only reason I play it is because it is so fun shooting the autocannon.  And how it has such a HUGE mag.  Just hold the firing button down and watch the shots go everywhere.  That's why I'm keeping it.  I also kept my LTP also, and the T1E6.  But I never play them.

I didn't know it has Tier 2 pref MM - that's pretty cool.  The only other tank with that is the Pz I.  

I like the 4 man crew which will be useful for my Chaffee and T71 crews to pick up some extra XP.  Heck, now I have a T7, T2 Light, T1E6, and M22 Locust available to train US lights.  If only I liked playing low tiers....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrr1PiFLAS0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUDx2-SCLzDaC4vlh2PCGYQA

Ignore the Russian, watch the video, thank me later.

I still haven't played mine.  Been too busy killing them.  Put the Howitzer back on the T18 and you can one shot them all day.  

There arn't as many in a battle as there were over the weekend, though.  Too bad.  

I garage slotted it.  In the fulness of time (ie on payday because I will get a 100% crew for it but need goaldz), that garage slot will house a Cromwell for the most fun you can have at tier 6.