So i was casually checking camo table and found out they totally reworked it. For the worse ofc. Light tanks camo ruined, overbuffed tds and only good change is meds have better moving camo.

this is table:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjiOOZVab3dUdGxCVFJPTzhCZkZZZmpGbXpaNjJBcVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Some of the gems ( values are stationary, moving, firing):

1)

VK 28.01                   14.3% 14.3% 3.1%

Leopard 1                 14.3% 10.9%3.1%

Jagdtiger                  10.9% 6.6% 3.1%

T71                          14.3%  14.3% 3.7%

МТ-25                     14.9% 14.9% 4.3%

Bat.-Châtillon 25 t   17.1% 12.9% 3.4%

Lorraine 40 t          12.0% 9.1% 2.6%

just sell light tanks...

2)

T110E5     4.6% 2.6% 1.1%

T110E4      10.3% 6.3% 2.3%

because it makes sense...

3)

Object 268       16.6% 10.0% 4.3%

Т-62А               15.4% 11.7% 3.4%

because 268 is small and UP :(

Before values made some sense, now its just randomly assigned values made up to make tds even more OP.

Dont forget that camo paint gives fixed bonus : 4% td, 3% med,lights, 2% heavy ; same as camo net: 15% td, 10% med, 5% heavy

So wafflefrager with camo net and paint -> 19% camo .

Long live russian logic!!!

Any sort of firing or moving instantly decreases camo to terrible amounts. Must be overpowered.

noob here, isnt light tank using his stationary cammo value even while its moving?

http://youtu.be/5ML4oXjG6ag?t=3m55s

Correct,numbers prove that... point is light tanks have like 15% camo while big fat jagdtiger 11%... its retarded and according to current table meds have barely worse moving camo value so whats point of light tank?

Correct,numbers prove that... point is light tanks have like 15% camo while big fat jagdtiger 11%... its retarded and according to current table meds have barely worse moving camo value so whats point of light tank?

i see, stull alecto best scout ever, (dunno in what are values here but i think its %)

ПТ   2    Universal Carrier 2-pdr....................18,84....................13,12....................6,36....................QF6-pdr8cwtATGunMk.I

ПТ   3    Valentine AT....................20,52....................17,69....................7,46....................QF6-pdrATGunMk.IV

ПТ   4    Alecto....................25,69....................22,8....................8,67....................OQF25-pdrATGunMk.III

ПТ   5    AT 2....................17,14....................11,42....................6,47....................OQF6-pdrATGunMk.V

ПТ   6    Churchill GC....................14,86....................9,13....................4,28....................OQF32-pdrATGun

ПТ   6    AT 8....................19,42....................9,71....................6,56....................OQF17-pdrATGunMk.VII

ПТ   7    AT 7....................18,27....................14,31....................6,18....................OQF20-pdrATGunTypeBBarrel

ПТ   8    AT 15....................11,42....................5,69....................3,87....................OQF20-pdrATGunTypeBBarrel

ПТ   9    Tortoise....................8,01.................... 4,05....................2,49...................120mmATGunL1A1

ПТ   10   FV215b 183....................5,69.................... 2,83....................0,95....................183mmL4

ПТ   7    AT-15A....................11,5.................... 5,7...................3,9...................OQF17-pdrGunMk.VIIAT

А    3    Sexton I...................11,99....................    6,3....................2,89....................QQF25-pdrHowitzerMk.II

one last very funny thing, jagtiger same values as sexton? WTF WG RLY?   

It's like WG just doesn't want people playing light tanks. It was already hard as hell playing high end scouts and then they knock 5% off your camo values at the same time every one's just gained laser accuracy. This is why I stopped playing them entirely.

Maybe Jgt has adopted Mirage tank technology? .) Do you have that table in a bit more number format friendly way?

Oh dear apparently big metal boxes are easier to hide as houses than small scout tanks which are obviously always disguised as a bush  

I see new camo patterns appearing in game.

Urban brick house.

Rural country house.

Asian zen house.

Greek column house.

Arctic igloo house.

T71 and 12T only get played for doubles because I want the mediums that follow.

And it is horrendous on my stats. I REALLY wish they would fix these tanks issues. I've been watching jacg's escapades. Amazing tankers can still do amazing things in them.

But I'm a fucking scrub, so grinding through them is brutal on me. Unfun even.

It takes me having a special kind of masochism for me to break out my 12t for a grind session.

It hasn't happened since the light tank marathon, where I had one single amazing game in the tank that I'll probably never be able to repeat.

Ugh, i've been playing light tanks a lot lately and i've kind of wondered about the camo values on them. I've felt unless I have a near 100% camo crew on all the tanks I just don't "feel" stealthy. It seems the weird nibbling feeling is confirmed by seeing some of these camo ratings.

My feeling is that if you ever press the devs for an answer they will just say that camo is an arbitrary number used for balancing like alpha damage.

Also, everyone should stop playing the AMX 12t, not worth the pain.

Why so much hate for the 12t :c just finished it and I'm planning on rebuying it after for keeps.  When I use it I don't rely on camo at all which is probably bad, but eh.  Haven't really learned spotting mechanics well enough yet + no sixth sense.  Dunno, I thought it was a really fun tank.

Why so much hate for the 12t :c just finished it and I'm planning on rebuying it after for keeps.  When I use it I don't rely on camo at all which is probably bad, but eh.  Haven't really learned spotting mechanics well enough yet + no sixth sense.  Dunno, I thought it was a really fun tank.

Horrible terrain resistance, anaemic gun even with gold, MM that can and will pit you regularly against tier 10s. Only passive scouting can also hurt your stats quite badly.

Horrible terrain resistance, anaemic gun even with gold, MM that can and will pit you regularly against tier 10s. Only passive scouting can also hurt your stats quite badly.

WN8 makes up for this. 

Scouts have an advantage of speed and maneuverability that mediums don't have. It's becoming harder and harder to play a scout and I agree that the direction that WG has headed is killing all the scouts (Chaffee is next on the chopping block), but they're still a lot of fun to play. Personally I think proxy spotting should be smaller for scouts, maybe a slight boost to camo, but overall, I think they're fairly balanced. 

The real threat to scouts is the continual introduction of shitty tiny maps. So little that you can do as a scout when everything is CQB. WTB more Malinovka.

Asisde from the regular camo values the spreadsheet I looked at gave a multiplier for TD's with 100% camo crews as 1.8 multiplier.

For example
Jagdtiger 10.9% / 6.6% / 3.1% .... +4% camo paint job and +15% Camo net
100% Camo crew JagdTiger

How does the 1.8 x multiplir factor in and does it affect the camo bobus from Improved Vents and BIA perk?
Aside from the regular camo values the spreadsheet I looked at gave a multiplier for TD's with 100% camo crews as 1.8 multiplier.

Would it be:

100% Camo crew JagdTiger  19.6% / 11.9% / 5.6%

Does the 1.8 x multiplier factor in like above and does it affect the camo bonus from Improved Vents and BIA perk and Camo Net and paint job or are those bonuss tacked on the end?

The real threat to scouts is the continual introduction of shitty tiny maps. So little that you can do as a scout when everything is CQB. WTB more Malinovka.

This. Currently I can do great things on the normal map sizes but when a map like Abby comes up with basically 4 chokepoints and minimal LOS for teammates to hit stuff it sucks. Plus large inaccurate guns snap shotting scouts ftw.

I would agree that passive scouting has become more difficult since the updates.  I've actually found that my stupid 48% and below win rate teammates are my biggest threat when passive scouting.  I was team shot and/or team killed 3 times last night when passive scouting for "not scouting". 

It's fucking amazing when I'm in good cover ahead a line of my teammates lighting up FOUR enemy tanks that I get tk'ed for not scouting.  Of course, as soon as I was gone, all the enemy blinked off the map & the whole flanked got crushed in 3 minutes.  I told the idiot who shot me, there were FOUR enemy tanks lit up, why shoot me!  His response was (of course) "you aren't scouting".  Of course, I chatted:  "Just who do you think had those FOUR tanks lit?"

If I'm not getting screwed by WOT nerfing the scouts, I'm getting shot by my own team.  I really like the AMX 12t & AMX 13-75 as light flankers in tier 8 & below battles but, you don't get those battles very often.  I've unlocked the AMX 13-90 & plan to move my AMX 13-75 crew over.  I don't think I will play my AMX 13-75 much anymore.  Also, as soon as I get the AMX 12t commander to six sense, I plan to move that crew to my tier 9 & I won't play that tank anymore either.  My AMX ELC crew is just waiting for the tier 10 so, I'm almost set.

I would agree that passive scouting has become more difficult since the updates.  I've actually found that my stupid 48% and below win rate teammates are my biggest threat when passive scouting.  I was team shot and/or team killed 3 times last night when passive scouting for "not scouting". 

It's fucking amazing when I'm in good cover ahead a line of my teammates lighting up FOUR enemy tanks that I get tk'ed for not scouting.  Of course, as soon as I was gone, all the enemy blinked off the map & the whole flanked got crushed in 3 minutes.  I told the idiot who shot me, there were FOUR enemy tanks lit up, why shoot me!  His response was (of course) "you aren't scouting".  Of course, I chatted:  "Just who do you think had those FOUR tanks lit?"

If I'm not getting screwed by WOT nerfing the scouts, I'm getting shot by my own team.  I really like the AMX 12t & AMX 13-75 as light flankers in tier 8 & below battles but, you don't get those battles very often.  I've unlocked the AMX 13-90 & plan to move my AMX 13-75 crew over.  I don't think I will play my AMX 13-75 much anymore.  Also, as soon as I get the AMX 12t commander to six sense, I plan to move that crew to my tier 9 & I won't play that tank anymore either.  My AMX ELC crew is just waiting for the tier 10 so, I'm almost set.

Has happened to me too.

They think you have to drive around like a retard to scout ... hiding in a bush passive and not shooting doesn't count I guess.

That's what happened when people have more tiers than IQ points I guess.

T71 and 12T only get played for doubles because I want the mediums that follow.

And it is horrendous on my stats. I REALLY wish they would fix these tanks issues. I've been watching jacg's escapades. Amazing tankers can still do amazing things in them.

But I'm a fucking scrub, so grinding through them is brutal on me. Unfun even.

Just picked up the T71, and I actually really like it.  Had a great win streak going on it, until Telia began messing with me yesterday.  I waited WAY too long to stop playing it.  Packet loss and light tank play not such a good combination.