Sign in to follow this  
Moonrider

Oh dear. Chat banned for 3 days.

35 members have voted

1. 1. What comment earned the chat ban?

• "You're so fucking stupid you couldn't figure out how to beat a dick."
    • "Your parents should have been executed for crimes against humanity for letting an idiot like you live."
    • "You're a classic example why brothers and sisters shouldn't breed."
    • "Don't go away angry, go away and do humanity a service. Kill yourself."

Good work.

IIRC I have only been chat banned twice.  I don't know the reason behind the second chat ban, but the first one was easy enough to figure out.  I responded to a lippy pubbie after battle and managed to get a message to him before he could add me to his ignore list.  Something along the lines of "Listen here irrelevant baddie: if I wanted you to open your mouth (to voice your opinion) I would jiggle my zipper."

After battle comments are almost pointless nowadays because as soon as you try to open a window the baddie will close it and add you to his ignore list.  That is why we all have to make an effort to get things off of our chests during battle /excuseforraging@baddies

Their chatbans aren't always logical. I thought one of mine was for telling someone to choke to death on llama dicks, but the reply to the support ticket I sent in said it was for "fuck".

I also managed a 24 hour chatban for posting (not dirty) poetry in general chat. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I think chatban immunity is because pubbies use the ingame report button that does literally nothing.

I'm guessing the last one - if you tell someone to kill themselves, and the idiot does at some point, their slobbering parents might blame WoT.  

I'm rude, profane and obnoxious in chat, and have never been banned.  

Typical cursewords will not bring about a chat ban. Or at least that is what I was told last month while platooning with a mod. If the word would be typically censored by the game filter, and they have turned it off, its their problem.

Creative insults are good, and unfortunately often go right over the head of the target. 

Telling someone to kill themselves, etc, these are what will get you chat banned. As was stated above, this is a possible legal issue for WoT

I guess I'm not mean enough in my smart remarks to shit players about how they play and should go fall in a ditch like Edgar Allen Poe drunk and sad(sad that they suck at tanks) though I'm not quite good myself, I still don't like playing with people worse then me, I like to win and gain at least some of my effort of getting 3-4 kills and 4-5k dmg.