Sign in to follow this  
precambrian

Sniper Medal, Working as Intended Comrade

Achieve at least 85% hits out of a minimum of ten shots fired with the potential damage of 1,000 HP and more. Non-penetrating hits are included, but hits on friendly units are not included. 
If two or more players have an equal hit ratio, the achievement is granted to the player with the highest potential damage. If two or more players have an equal amount of potential damage, the achievement is granted to the player who earned more XP for the battle, including additional XP provided to Premium Account users. If the amount of XP is equal as well, the achievement is not granted.

High RNG rolls too strong.

Achieve at least 85% hits out of a minimum of ten shots fired with the potential damage of 1,000 HP and more. Non-penetrating hits are included, but hits on friendly units are not included. 

If two or more players have an equal hit ratio, the achievement is granted to the player with the highest potential damage. If two or more players have an equal amount of potential damage, the achievement is granted to the player who earned more XP for the battle, including additional XP provided to Premium Account users. If the amount of XP is equal as well, the achievement is not granted.

High RNG rolls too strong.

yes, because 19/20 = 20/20.

what the fuck is wrong with you, I see why you didn't go to college

did you hit a teammate? It negates the Sniper medal regardless of whether or not the shell actually did damage; I was robbed of a sniper in my T69 'cause an IS-3 drove in front of my shot with it bouncing harmlessly off the back of his turret.