Sign in to follow this  
EJVH3

Looking for a new clan.

I think I may forget about starting up my old clan -W- The Warriors again and just look for a new clan that I can chilax in and maybe have a lesser role as a Field Commander or just simply a soldier. Starting another clan right now for me may be too much work after the recruiting efforts I made in M--M. Need a break from that level of commitment for a little while.

I am the former Commander of -W- The Warriors and the more immediate former Deputy Commander and behind the scenes co-founder of M--M Millard's Minions. I have tons of experience in starting and recruiting for clans. I also have some extensive knowledge of calling TC battles and would possible like to get into calling 7/42 Team battles.

My current starts are marginal at best but would increase rapidly with just a little commitment from me. I have a Overall 57% win rate and 1328 WN7 and a 60 day win rate of 59.5% and a WN7 of 1522. I just had a very bad weekend that brought my 60 day stats down some.

I currently have a tier 2 - Cruiser III, tier 5 - T49, tier 6 - VK3601, KV1S, Cromwell and the Hellcat researched, tier 7 - T-20, tier 8 - IS-3, Tiger II, Type-59, tier 9 - T-54, M46 Patton. I have the following tier 10 tanks researched but not purchased yet - T62-A, Obj. 140, E-100, M48 Patton and the IS-7. So I can get whatever of those when needed.

I am very interested in Platoons and 7/42 Team Battles and would be occasionally available for CW and tournaments. I play nightly from about 8-9pm until 11 pm eastern time zone.

A bit hard to find a clan now that campaign has started.

As far as I know, major clans wait to be contacted, and will never contact you..

Not sure if I am interested in a "Major" clan though. They tend to take tanks way more serious than I am able to. I am mainly looking for a relaxed clan that may at the same time have good membership to platoon with and learn from. I for sure don't want to be one of the best tankers in the clan...because I am not very good, and that wouldn't speak much for the clan. I would like to be somewhere mid to bottom as far as stats and skills are concerned.

I want to learn some refined tanks skills and maybe get into calling some of these 7/42 battles. If I can jump into a CW now and then would be a plus, but I don't want to have to be committed to so many nights a week. Just can't do it with young kids.

Not sure if I am interested in a "Major" clan though. They tend to take tanks way more serious than I am able to. I am mainly looking for a relaxed clan that may at the same time have good membership to platoon with and learn from. I for sure don't want to be one of the best tankers in the clan...because I am not very good, and that wouldn't speak much for the clan. I would like to be somewhere mid to bottom as far as stats and skills are concerned.

I want to learn some refined tanks skills and maybe get into calling some of these 7/42 battles. If I can jump into a CW now and then would be a plus, but I don't want to have to be committed to so many nights a week. Just can't do it with young kids.

Your goals are horribly at odds with each other. The clan you've described here does not exist. 

Your goals are horribly at odds with each other. The clan you've described here does not exist. 

What kind of clan should I be looking for then? Who would be good options for me? I will spend the money and buy a T10 if I have to be involved in Clan Wars, but saying I can do it 3-4 times a week would be a lie. I have a 4yr and a 1 1/2 year old that comes first.

I know social clans and platoon clans won't have the skilled membership and the skilled membership clans will want to do CW. So what options do I have?

What kind of clan should I be looking for then? Who would be good options for me? I will spend the money and buy a T10 if I have to be involved in Clan Wars, but saying I can do it 3-4 times a week would be a lie. I have a 4yr and a 1 1/2 year old that comes first.

I know social clans and platoon clans won't have the skilled membership and the skilled membership clans will want to do CW. So what options do I have?

Well, I do think there are a couple more skilled non CW clans. In particular I believe there is a new one called MEDIC which is made up of good players who want to platoon, and maybe to CW eventually.

I think LIMBO might also fit this bill to a certain degree.

Jimbo is the variant in Limbo that will be doing Clan War raiding, tournaments, team battles/companies and the like. The only requirement is to have an average 60-day wn7 of 1600 w/ an average tier of 7 and have at least a single T10. There are no mandatory training sessions or Clan Wars requirements, just that you play a few games a day on average. It's literally a platoon clan that has three levels, Kimbo, Limbo and Jimbo. 

On any given night there are forty to fifty people platooning and chilling, so there is always something to do. 

Drop by sometime and play a few with us, most that do end up joining. :)

limbo.teamspeak3.com

Either way, good luck in your search!

Ufo

Edit: I am married with a four year old daughter and a seven year old son, so I know the time issue problems they provide. :)

I dunno... maybe a tourney focused clan. SNRK and SpideyStrike come to mind.... but Spidey always merges with Crabs when made up tier 10 pixel tanks are on the line.

I am baffled that if M--M is burning you out, why not just step down and be a soldier instead of DepCom. How stressful can being DepCom in a   non-CW clan be? You don't have any chips to move.....

I dunno... maybe a tourney focused clan. SNRK and SpideyStrike come to mind.... but Spidey always merges with Crabs when made up tier 10 pixel tanks are on the line.

I am baffled that if M--M is burning you out, why not just step down and be a soldier instead of DepCom. How stressful can being DepCom in a   non-CW clan be? You don't have any chips to move.....

It was more than that and it needs not be discussed in the forums. What is done is done and I like M--M membership and still toon with many of them, but I am an Imperial now. All that matters.