bjshnog

Credit Grinding for the Object 140 [NA] (possibly closed)

I'm at about 200,000 credits right now and I need about 6,300,000 to buy the Obj. 140.

I have no tanks I really want to sell, so that means my only ways of getting this many credits are:

• Buy 25000 gold and then convert 15000 to credits (I would be happy to do this, but I have no usable money right now)
  • Play a stupid amount of battles in tier 8 premiums (approximately 150-200 battles with premium account)

The reason I am posting this thread is because 150 battles would take me about 3 weeks to get through, which would exceed my remaining premium time. I'm not sure if this is against the WoTLabs Forum rules, but here it is.

I would like a good (~1500 WN7 or more), trustworthy, active, NA player to grind a few million (4-5 million at least) credits on some of my premium tanks (not my SU-122-44, because even some of the really good players may ruin my stats in it ;)) in the next few days.

Tanks I'll allow:

• Type 59 (good to try if you haven't played it before)
  • KV-5 (same here)
  • IS-6 (also kinda the same here)
  • Type 62 (sometimes get good credits in this; prefer if you played tier 8 premiums)
  • Pz.Sfl.IVc ("Toaster"; for fun, and also because I'm close to the Nashorn and hate playing the Toaster)

So... anyone up for it? I usually don't do this, but I hate grinding 6 million credits.

Got an offer from an interested purple. Thanks anyway for the other offers.

Do the tanking 24/7 every day.

Although if it'll take you 3 weeks to do 150 battles, you certainly won't be able to, since I do 150 battles each week at about 2 hours a day, and it takes me about 3 hours to get the 24/7.

After reading the long flaming thread about what happend to darkllzor's account I'd be very wary of giving my account details to anyone...

First: An opportunity to play some 'exotic' tanks (that have been removed from the store).

Second: XVM users won't try to kill you first, at least for a while. ;)

Third: A chance to play the Obj. 140 if you haven't already.

Fourth: I might consider a 3000 gold gift (when I can afford it). Note: I once paid a random clan-mate back $15, 18 months after he gifted me a bit of gold on request, so you can hold me to that offer.

Might be up for it, only active on weekends though.

Depending on your schedule, that might be possible, although I usually play on Saturdays (Vic, AUS) during an 8 hour period.

I would be willing to play a few battles, just because I really want to play the type 59. If you would allow that, you can pm me details, I promise they will not be leaked.

Edit: Weekdays are my speciality, also, not asking anything in return.

I would be willing to play a few battles, just because I really want to play the type 59. If you would allow that, you can pm me details, I promise they will not be leaked.

Edit: Weekdays are my speciality, also, not asking anything in return.

I got an offer from a certain unicorn, so unless he(?) ends up not being able to do it, I think it's pretty much closed.

I may let you play the Type 59 for a bit though, depending on how I feel. :)

After reading the long flaming thread about what happend to darkllzor's account I'd be very wary of giving my account details to anyone...

Link? Should be a fun read.